Can someone Help me figure out the Complex Storyline?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by ranger hewki, Sep 11, 2012.

1. ranger hewki Merlin's Housekeeper

ONce I get all the Games I want to play them in the order of Story Line, I dont mean by release dates but the storyline behind it. Here's what I know from the games I've played...
    1. KH BBS
    2. KH 1
    3: KH CoM/RE:CoM
    4: Kh 358/2 Days
    5: KH 2
    -------------------------
    So yes those are the games I have played. Please I don't want spoilers on DDD and Coded/RE:Coded and I'm gonna get those once I earn the money. (Currently $1 out of $230 xD) So plz just say Ex: DDD comes right after Kh2 (idk if this is correct).

2. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

Kind of confused by what you're asking. Do you just want the correct game order or to explain the story of the games?

You have the right order thus far in what you played. Coded takes place right after Kingdom Hearts 2, not directly after, but right after in the story line. Dream Drop Distance follows probably almost immediately after the events of Coded.

But if you want someone to explain what happens, especially with what you find out in DDD...

3. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Coded is at #6, then DDD is at #7.

4. Jiηx You're such a loser.

Twisting like a flame in a slow dance, baby.
    Days would come before CoM would it not? since in Days the members that go to CO are around and talking about going there.

5. Menos Grande Kingdom Keeper

Days is a special case, first part of the game happens parallel to KH1, because the *thing* that makes Roxas birth occurs in KH 1. But most of Days is parallel to Chain Of memories , and a little after so It's better storywise to play days after Chain, because it's story only really begins to unfold when chain is over and Roxas "wakes up from his sleep".
    I would stick to your list.

6. Neku_Sakuraba Gummi Ship Junkie

Sorry, wrong answer. Days 1-24 is parallel(ish) to KH1, and Days 25-27 is Chain of Memories, where all the members leave except for Roxas + Xion, I believe. 28~ isn't a parallel to any other game.

After that, the timeline isn't that confusing. Zelda's awfully more confusing. Like, A LOT.

7. Iain Merlin's Housekeeper

I kinda know how you feel. I started off with re;coded so some of it made sense then when Dream Drop Distance came along I got the story line better. You`ll get it soon too. This site has cutscenes of each of the games so that may help too.

8. O13 Follower Twilight Town Denizen

First play KH:BBS, then KH1, then KH:365/2 days (to get the main O13 story), then KH:Re CoM (to know what happened to the organizations' number, KH2, then Coded, and lastly KH:3D. I think this order is the best way to get all the story with it being highly entertaining :D