calling ONLY kh yaoi fans

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by Pirate2Love, Jul 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bubble Master Califa Hollow Bastion Committee

I don't have a Y-gal becuase I don't draw (whenevr I do i hate it and turn into a spiral of sadness and despair for one whole day crying at the ugliness of the drawing).

Has anyone ever written and Aku/Roku Lemon? I'm working on one and so far I got to Roxas stripping Axel and is biting into his neck leaving a love bite there. Me need majors help!!! (I'm a rubbish lemon writer but I'm going to give it a shot later).

2. Daisy the Sorceress Destiny Islands Resident

Moving from England to Wales and back again
    I thought so. I'm sure I saw you on the khfanficrants and the naminexriku communities. I don't think I saw you on Y!Gallery or Deviant Art though (but then I don't think I visit Y!Gallery much, anyway).

3. Zandyne King's Apprentice

I'm no good at writing that, 1. I don't have the guts, and 2. (more importantly) I can't write at a respectable level yet.

But fret not, I offer you naught an empty good luck, but rather recommend referencing the ff.net group the machination for all your lemony needs- they're like the League of Godly Smex/Smut/Secks Writers and so much more. (tee hee, LoGSSS Writers)

4. tasogarehime Destiny Islands Resident

I don't write much either, mostly drabbles. I've hardy written any yaoi at all, and no AkuRoku.
    I've drawn a few yaoi type things though, nothing racy just my bizarre humor.

I LOVE threesomes!

I'd like to see some Sora/Riku/Roxas, or Leon/Cloud/Riku, or Ansem the Wise/Xehanorts heartless/Riku. :D I could pair Riku with just about anyone in KH, I wish I was a more competent writer, I get so many ideas I just can't get on paper. (or on my compy...)

5. Zandyne King's Apprentice

Vash's Girl on ff.net has written a Leon/Cloud/Riku 3some....I'd direct link it but I don't want to be associated with direct scarring. So here is her profile. The story is called Obsidian Feathers, click the complete version in her profile for the lemony-scented one.

6. orgXIIIfan King's Apprentice

The only pairings I like from those that I mentioned earlier are:

Roxas X Zexion
    Saix X Marluxia
    Xaldin X LUxord
    Xemnas X Larxene

There are some more but I won;t list them for my privacy's sake.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3095894/1/Sometimes_Salvation

I forgot to point out that that there was a Kairi X Xaldin fan fic.

The link I posted is the one to Vexen X Roxas xp

Xemnas,Namine,Aerith and Sora were paired up with Sephiroth.PM me for the links. Luxord was also paired up with Namine.

7. Pirate2Love Destiny Islands Resident

You guys Rule thanks and keep em come'n.

8. LeFritz Merlin's Housekeeper

ok guys get this....my......favorite......paring.....is.......Lexeaus & Demyx! i know it's weird but god they are soo cute together! >3<

9. Zandyne King's Apprentice

Actually...that sort of makes sense...both nice guys...one talkative the other listens. :]

10. orgXIIIfan King's Apprentice

Yeah.Lexaues is a good friend.I fyou like Axel only because he is friends with Roxas,you might like Lexaeus too because actions>words. He is close friends wit Zexion.I think he is called the Silent Hero because his other probably saved Ienzo from some crisis.

11. Zandyne King's Apprentice

Random question time!

1. Yooo Saix how's the fic coming along? (I read your other fics on y!gallery so I'm a little....antsy in terms of anticipation *u*)

2. If you could play with Xaldin's hair, what would you do with it? -there are no ribbons or pretty head ornaments available to stick in however-

3. Why is it so quiet in this thread? Are people afraid of posting repliesssss?

12. Jube Formerly Chuck's

There is a reason why Demyx and Axel would be odd.
    [​IMG]

13. orgXIIIfan King's Apprentice

1.What fic?
    2.I would cut his dreadlocks and transform him into a British Gentleman.^^
    3.Not many people are yaoi fans.

I support AkuDemi only as a friendship.I like yaoi pairings only as friendship,not love because it way too mushy for me.

14. Fluor Moogle Assistant

I second the "What fic?" 8D

I assume his sideburns count as hair. I'd shave them into some interesting shape. I'd also cut off a couple of his dreadlocks and sell them on Ebay.

That, sir, is beyond me. *monocle*

Guys, got any more fic recs? I'd contribute but my fic searches are quite occasional and I never remember them afterwards. Any rating or pairing goes as long as it's not anything crazy like HerculesCloud smut <3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.