Video Call of Duty anyone?

Discussion in 'Production Studio' started by Johnny Bravo, Oct 17, 2011.

1. Johnny Bravo Chaser

Hey everyone, I havent been on recently, and its because I have been making Call of Duty videos of both Black Ops and Modern Warfare 2! They take some time to make but I love the process!
    (if this is in the wrong section of KH-V, moderators, feel free to move it)
    Anyways, here is my first ever montage, it isnt that great but I tried my best, I would really appreciate critique and feed back, anything is helpful!
    [video=youtube;oTEd0Ae84XQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTEd0Ae84XQ&feature=channel_video_title[/video]
    If you enjoyed, i have more on the way and some others you might like as well!
    my channel: www.youtube.com/user/CptAwesome51

2. Alpha Shadow Kingdom Keeper

You said this wasnt that great, you sir are wrong this was awesome, I have some videos of this game too it's of a clan I'm in, were going to xbox 360 now so that we can get more members. But my god, our leader quickscope like this, this makes him look bad lol! Good video and I do have some on here and I'm sure you noticed all of the posts and threads lol

Also my youtube name is shadowscreed2 which used to be my Xbox Live name but it's now UnleashShadic 2

3. The Graceful Assassin It's Just Like Christmas Morning

...I really love this. Especially the song. The song ties in with the video so well that it's hard to even put into words.

/goosebumps

4. Johnny Bravo Chaser

Glad that you liked it! This one definately isnt my best either, I have better ones that will hopefully be coming soon!

5. Alpha Shadow Kingdom Keeper

Cool deal I'll be sure to look forward to it just make sure you take your time and have fun while making these videos! It's been working well for me