Kingdom Hearts III Budget for KH3?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by Chad Thundercucc, Jun 15, 2014.

1. Chad Thundercucc The dharma of valvu; the dream of a clatoris

Since the KH series has sold over 20 millions copies worldwide, Square Enix top wigs have made the Japanese Forbes list in 4 different years (with Fukushima being worth the most at $900 million in 2007), and since Disney is also funding it, how big do you think the budget be for KH3?

Maybe 20 million?

2. A Zebra Chaser

20 million... is not very much. KH involves a huge team, you have to pay them all, hire people to play the orchestral music. Pay the voice actors, pay for the rights to use licensed music (like He's a Pirate or Beauty and the Beast) The upcoming game Destiny had a budget of 500 million dollars for advertising alone.
    20 million? That's how you make an up scale indie game, Kingdom Hearts is going to need a lot more than that, especially something as important as KH3
    What will that budget be? No clue, not even a slight one. That kind of information very rarely trickles down to the public.
    If I had to take a shot in the dark, I'd put it somewhere in the 600+ million range, assuming KH3 is going to be on the same scale as KH2, if not bigger

3. Vagineer Hollow Bastion Committee

Hmmmm.... Considering that this is a major release in the KH series since Kingdom Hearts II, and like what hatok said about KHIII being developed by a huge team, I would say that the budget will be between 500-750 million dollars.

4. libregkd -

5. A Zebra Chaser

6. libregkd -

7. A Zebra Chaser

8. Chad Thundercucc The dharma of valvu; the dream of a clatoris