Traditional Art BROTHERS CONFLICT COUNTDOWN

Discussion in 'Arts & Graphics' started by Chie Satonaka, Jun 17, 2013.

1. Chie Satonaka Twilight Town Denizen

TWO WEEKS UNTIL THE BROTHERS CONFLICT ANIME STARTS!

Brothers Conflict is based off a Japanese light novel. The concept was created by Atsuko Kanase, and the novel was written by Takeshi Mizuno and was illustrated by Udajo.

The basic story line - Ema (the heroine) moves into the Sunrise Residence complex after her dad marries a famous fashion designer. The complex is owned by the designer, and all the residents are her sons. THIRTEEN OF THEM. So, Ema suddenly has 13 new step-brothers, ranging from 30 years old to 10 years old. (I wonder what has the designer been doing....)

Of course, this novel is being adapted into a PSP dating sim (I WANT IT!!!! >.<). I still haven't read the novels, so I hope the anime will be good.

So, to commemorate this, I'm challenging myself to draw a pic of everyone, in order from oldest to youngest, and the last day will be the heroine.

I will keep updating on this post, so please look forward to my drawings!

-------------

First up is Masaomi. He's a 30-year-old pediatrician who loves eating candy.

It's on pixiv as usual.....

Please CnC as usual~~

*i finally figured out how they do the coloring so prettily~~ ''''ORZ
    tip: use the water tool in on some of the shadows to blur it instead of the airbrush or blur tool. go perpendicular to the side you want to smudge, pulling out the darker color, rather than smudging it parallel.

2. Chie Satonaka Twilight Town Denizen

3. Chie Satonaka Twilight Town Denizen

4. Chie Satonaka Twilight Town Denizen

TODAY, IT'S TSUBAKI~~ 

he's a 24 year-old voice actor, who's an otaku~ he's one of the asahina triplets. his brothers are azusa (which he loves) and natsume.

azusa is next~~