Birth by Sleep Break Time

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts Help' started by Kubo, Nov 12, 2010.

1. Kubo Kingdom Keeper

What does it do exactly? It seems cool though.

2. Shift Chaser

Recovers HP.
    It's only useful for melding and maybe, if you don't have ANY other option, VS when he's Shoot Locking.

3. eentje Traverse Town Homebody

Its dancing dud, dancing. And yes, it heals your HP, but I think its made for the fans....

4. Kubo Kingdom Keeper

Dancing? For Terra it's upside down pull ups.

5. Umiyuri Papaeyra Gummi Ship Junkie

Terra does handstand push-ups (O_O), Aqua does a baton routine with her Keyblade, and Ventus performs an Air Flare leading into a 1990.

6. Gaming Reploid Destiny Islands Resident

As far as melding goes, only Ventus can meld it to make something else. Terra and Aqua can not. And if you DO meld it with Ven and you want to see him break dance again, you can always make another Break Time by melding Curaga with Renewal Block. However there is only a 10% chance that it will make Break Time. So I would suggest saving your game and try melding it. If it doesn't work, load up your game and try again until your patience runs out.

But it's not necessary for journal completion. Only if you want another Break Time to use. Once you have the first one in your possesion, even though you used it to meld, it still counts in your journal.

7. eentje Traverse Town Homebody

Ah, I did so much trouble for Break Time. I'm not going to meld it...

8. xemnasfan King's Apprentice

break time? what's that?

9. Sufris Twilight Town Denizen

It's a command that makes Ven break dance (or spin upside down), Aqua do a baton routine, and make Terra do upside down push-ups for no apparent reason. :D It heals your HP, too.

10. xemnasfan King's Apprentice

i never actually found it in game, but that is kind of an odd command to me.

11. Umiyuri Papaeyra Gummi Ship Junkie

You know, it's actually kind of interesting how all those breaks to revive HP are actually different exercises that would normally wear you out.

12. Mixt The dude that does the thing

I believe break time also restores focus EDIT: I've also heard rumors that it helps scores in the arena, but good luck pulling it off.

@xemnasfan: In Disney Town you can examine a manhole cover that is near the icecream shop. Make your way through there and you will get to essentially jump into a pinball machine towards the end. In the machine you are trying to hit four bumpers that are marked with a crown. Once you do a door opens that has the breaktime chest in it.

13. eentje Traverse Town Homebody

Wait, it does also restore your focus? Then I have to use it some more...

14. xemnasfan King's Apprentice

oh i was wondering what that chest was for, but that pinball machine is tough for me to do.

15. Mixt The dude that does the thing

I don't have the game on me to double check in there but one of my favorite guides lists HP and FP

For Aqua it needs to be pinball. For Terra and Ven you can meld Renewal Block + Curaga to make a Slot Edge that has a 10% of becoming Break Time

16. MaM_1 Destiny Islands Resident

really? break time can make them do that?! i've gotta checked that out! :lolface:

17. P Banned

So if you sell Break Time as Aqua, there's no way of getting it back whatsoever?

18. Mixt The dude that does the thing

I'll test it later on since I'm getting mixed info on this, but using renewal block/barrier with curaga might have a 10% of becoming break time. Regurdless, with it being such a low percentage you should be melding from a save anyway.

19. P Banned

I don't plan on selling Break Time; I just want to know whether it is possible to lose a command forever. I'll check Gamefaqs.

EDIT: Gamefaqs seems to think there's no way of melding Break Time with Aqua.

20. Mixt The dude that does the thing

But at the same time GameFAQs says there is a way. Like I said, mixed info that I will need to test.

Though you bring up an interesting question with things that you can't get back. I'll need to try that with focus block to see what happens. I'm thinking it will reappear, but I'll see. I'll get back to you tomorrow with it.