Brand new game released :D

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Rami_keyblade, Aug 18, 2009.

1. Mvalentine King's Apprentice

I think I understand why it crashed...you can walk through the walls but if you do the game crashes

2. krayzie Ruthless Villain

yes!
    i was hoping you'd do dat
    that makes it more fun

yeah it'll freeze in monstro if you step off the walls

3. Ø Riku Gummi Ship Junkie

I saw the behind-the-scenes vid. Episode 4 is looking to be our best episode yet! And we get as far as Neverland!

4. Aurangzeb56 Chaser

really awesome man btw can u also give me the link to the thread where u made Kingdom Hearts 1 Flash game....??

5. Rami_keyblade Traverse Town Homebody

sure here it is, just remember this was a while back, may not be up to my current standards.
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/3chz3u

thanks! im hoping for a major improvement. Im also constantly improving the enemy AI, because I want the eventual battle with Sora to be epic

6. Rami_keyblade Traverse Town Homebody

thanks!

A little update guys i can now have more then 1-2 enemies on screen
    I can essentially now have any number of enemies on screen.
    The battle system will remain intact. Z for attack, and x for finisher, and im now starting to plan the system for Dark Riku, if you guys want leave any suggestions here for Dark Riku game play

thanks!

7. NarutoSuperKubii Chaser

yeah when riku gets possesed my ansem i was thinking of playing as him and not revert back to riku also is it possible to like transform into darkriku and revert back

8. Rami_keyblade Traverse Town Homebody

i haven't decided yet on how to deal with riku's dark mode, i might model it after how Re:COM handled it, if you land a certain amount of hits you can use his dark mode, im still not sure though...

9. Mvalentine King's Apprentice

Hey at the end of the game you should have aboss battle mode I always regretted not being able to go back and fight em without restarting the game.

10. Rami_keyblade Traverse Town Homebody

good idea, im going to add that!

11. NarutoSuperKubii Chaser

I also have an idea like a free player mode where u can go any world in the game after ubeat it or ur in the middle of it and have partners with u <-- or might not

12. Mvalentine King's Apprentice

Maybe even unlock a demo of the next game just tob e sure people know what to expect

13. Rami_keyblade Traverse Town Homebody

i was thinking of releasing "mission mode" games that let you play as another character and just play 1 level

all these good ideas are really helping!

14. Mvalentine King's Apprentice

Well since your doing Rikus story wouldnt it make sense to include a snow white world, ceinderella world, etc, etc..after all rikus the one who captures the princesses of heart. Just a suggestio in case youdidnt think of that(some people'd miss that totally)

15. NarutoSuperKubii Chaser

I got it ability slots like kh1 or kh2 gain abilitys by leveling up and stuff :P
    And also beating certain bosses or completing a certain part of the game.

16. Mvalentine King's Apprentice

nice one look at you thinkin outside the box

17. Aurangzeb56 Chaser

lol np i like the game anyway XD oh and i think you should you knw input more dialouges init to make it realistic like when Sora asks riku in Destiny Islands that where is kairi riku sayd the door is opened and sora says what?? then riku sayd the door is opened sora now we can go to the outside world except of this he says the door is opened now we can go to the outside world ^^"

18. Mvalentine King's Apprentice

Only bad thing about the games is gramma...But I dont really care about that so the games rule to me!

19. krayzie Ruthless Villain

i like the play as others idea on battle mode
    also i think that the riku/dark riku thing should be like this:
    you play as riku with an enegery bar that fills up as you fight
    kind of like "form" on kh2 but faster
    and make a botton to turn to dark form after getting a certain amount of points and the bar slowly decreases and when its over you revert back, unless you choose to revert early and continue building the bar from where you left it
    but in the last level only play as dark riku
    also like in CoM dark form should be stronger and faster

20. Mvalentine King's Apprentice

You should make it like in CoM after you fonish a fiight make it go all matrix slow mo and dramatic