Brag about your KH moments here!

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by Xendane, Sep 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xendane Banned

Jammin' out in my office on my GEE-TAR!!!
    Took me two tries, and I was using my strongest keyblade to date!

2. Stardust Chaser

Err XDD I'm pretty bad at games in general, so I don't have much to brag about. Though, in KH1 I spent 54 hours on my first playthrough and finished at lv. 53, and on my second playthrough (which was on Expert mode as opposed to Normal), I spent thirteen less hours to complete it as well as meeting all of the requirements for the Secret Ending (or, well, I don't believe it matters on Expert, but I met them all anyway =/). Not only that, I finished at lv. 64. Sooo...XD Maybe I improved a little?

3. Xendane Banned

Could be. I finished my very first time on level 47 after 93 hours of nonstop playing.

My second one I finished at level 20 and it only took me 2 hours.

Coincidence?

4. DiveIntoTheHeart Traverse Town Homebody

I don't have much too brag about... Considering i STILL haven't beaten the game...T___T

Well.... i guess i can brag that it only took me one try to beat Riku in the HB battle that was supposedly really hard. ^^ ... i found it easy.

And i can brag that i've been killed 20+ times on the Chernabog(GRRR!!!! WHY WON'T YOU DIE ALREADY!?!?!) I can't beat it... So i'm trying to LV up.

5. Xendane Banned

Meh, no matter HOW many flames I'm going to get for this, I have to say it:
    Riku was a pansy.

STILL?! Mein Gott man! You need to level up BADLY! I'd suggest Olympus Colosseum, you can fight for ages and gain huge level amounts!

Hee hee, 20 times... hee hee... Churnabog killed me over 93 times on my first try. I had to give it to Brad so HE could show me how to get rid of the freak. Hee hee...

(PS: Mein Gott is German for My god. I'm teaching myself German so that I can understand some really cool songs I found that are sung in German. I'm also teaching myself Japanese, but that's even harder.)

6. DiveIntoTheHeart Traverse Town Homebody

I've only had the game for like.... half a year... I'm at LV... 53 i think...? Yeah... i need to stop playing mini-games and work on the ACTUAL game...

93 TIMES!?!??!!? Well.... i'm never gonna get past unless i do some massive leveling.... Or get Second Chance... I already have Once More... Unless i have that backwards... hmm...

Another one of my accomplishments is finally figuring out that awesome glitch in "Pooh's Muddy Path" ... 'cept i can never time it right anymore... *sigh*

7. Xendane Banned

Nu uh. You get Second Chance FIRST THEN you get Once More.

Minigames help you level.

And could you tell what the glitch?

8. DiveIntoTheHeart Traverse Town Homebody

Ohhhhh.....

How do they help?

Okay... You know how over near that ledge where those flowers Pooh rides up during the minigame? Well.... There's a glitch to actually get up on top without playing the game!!! ^^ ... Stand near the ledge, jump, swing the keyblade at your peak height, and you should land with no landing sound!!! ^^ It takes a couple tries to figure it out though.

9. Xendane Banned

Yeah. it's simple as that.

They help because they give you a joyous little present called EXP.

Nice. I have to try that.

10. Bubble Master Califa Hollow Bastion Committee

Well.... I managed to kill that ice dragon in olympus colliseum with nothing but magic for the whole fight...

...And then i ofught Sephiroth for fun and lasted about 12 hours avoiding all his attacks while sadly doing no damage to him (I said 'sod it' and switched my ps2 off to clear my eyes).

I also make random gummi ships with far too many guns on them and not enough wings or style blocks...

...And I have loads of gummi equipment!!!

I've never been hit by Riku either if that helps and when I only had Beast in my party I let the fugly thing die and partied on my own with just some magic killing all my enemies I saw, amounting up to killing around 300 enemies and reaching level 63. (I have random records I think)

11. Solid Snake Kept you waiting, huh?

ya but holy crap he was hard

12. Xendane Banned

I felt like I was fighting a ticking timebomb because of his stupid "Ticking Clock Doom" skill. And I had a hard time keeping up with him, eventually he had killed all my teammates, it looked really creepy having floating dead bodies in midair above your head and a phantom in front of you. He used the trick on me, making the scene even more creepy, and I died because I couldn't cast Stop in time before it reached 12:00. I was screwed on ice AND in air.

13. Nate_River Hollow Bastion Committee

lol...i find all bosses extremely easy...i pwnd phantom and icy , kurt was annoying cause i couldnt get the summon tinkerbell right wen u start but i still beat him. i have all the puppies, all the weapons, max level on eveyone on both KH1 and 2, finished all tournaments, max lv drives and summons, bull all on journal and gummy missions but im gettin there. how u like that sukkas?

14. Fork These violent delights have violent ends

lol, well finishing the game, beating sephiroth (so I also beat the titans lol), gotten all 99 puppies, unlocking the secret ending, finishing the game in pround mode, getting just about everything xD

15. Geezernorts_Apprentice Destiny Islands Resident

KH1:
    Maleficent - No Damage
    Xehanorts Heartless - No damage
    Secret ending
    Ultima weapon obtained
    Another Side Another Story Unlocked.
    KH1 FM:
    Beat hooded Xemnas
    Beat Sephiroth
    Deep Dive video unlocked.
    KH2:
    Xemnas - No damage
    Ultima weapon obtained
    Sunset Horizons video unlocked - Proud mode.
    KH2 FM:
    Obtained 13 Mushroom Blade
    Beat all Org. 13 data battles - No damage, except Marluxia and Lexaeus.
    Beat "Terra" - damaged a few times.
    Theater Mode Unlocked (Not that much of a brag really)
    Birth By Sleep video unlocked - Critical Mode
    :D OMG I must sounf bigheaded.

16. Xendane Banned

Most of the stuff on there I did myself, including Xemnas. IT took me approximately eight minutes on my first try. The no damage stuff is something I get automatically because I never let in a shot from my enemies, and therefore never take damage. Good job though. Nothing big headed about it, that's why I made the bragging thread.

17. *xXOletteXx* Merlin's Housekeeper

Got further in KH2 more than 1 even though 2 is kinda harder then 1. :P

18. Blanc Destiny Islands Resident

Well I got everything possible in the game and beat every monster and every optional boss. I also beat sephiroth on my first try.

19. KATACHI IS KING!! Hollow Bastion Committee

in your kitchen, eating all of your food XP
    ultimate 2 moments: when i FINALLY got the materials 2 finish the Ultima Weapon and then when i FINALLY beat the Hades cup

20. Eternal Session King's Apprentice

Same here.. but Sephiroth on second try..-_-''

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.