Blue Sky Noise

Discussion in 'Music' started by 61, Oct 26, 2012.

1. 61 No. B

I'm not a huge fan of Circa Survive, the only album of theirs that I really like is Blue Sky Noise and I absolutely adore it for things like this:
    and this

It leaves my emotions speechless.

The whole album is fantastic.

2. Relentless Chaos Moogle Assistant

Wutt? I looooooooove Blue Sky Noise but it's my fourth favorite Circa Survive album lol

3. Serenacake Traverse Town Homebody

Circa Survive is my favorite band, and Blue Sky Noise was awesome. It's my 3rd favorite (I didn't like Violent Waves, or at least I've hardly listened to it) My favorites being The Longest Mile, and Imaginary Enemy. jfc. It's such a wonderful album, and I love it. Ooh strange Terrain is very very good as well~

4. 61 No. B

I agree. I listened to violent waves for a few minutes and was almost immediately turned off to the sound. It doesn't work for me.

5. vaporeon Merlin's Housekeeper

I'm a big fan of Circa, and it's pretty safe to say that Blue Sky Noise was their best and most successful album.
    I loved Juturna also, but On Letting Go was sort of a carbon copy of Juturna in a lot of ways.

Spirit of the Stairwell and Dyed in the Wool are among my favorite songs, and they're both from Blue Sky Noise.

.When I first heard Violent Waves, it honestly bored me to death.
    It sounded so monotonous, like a constant droning or something dying.
    I was disappointed to say in the least.
    However, after listening to it again, it grew on me.
    It was an acquired taste for me, but a good one.
    I am still warming up to it, but I think I enjoy it more with every listen.

6. 61 No. B

I recently went back and listened to it to try and give it another chance. I don't stand by what I said anymore, but it still doesn't do anything for me. Maybe I'll warm up to it in time