Bleach

Discussion in 'Anime and Manga' started by Noise, Jul 3, 2009.

1. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Here's what will most likely happen.
    It'll show a fight between an Arrancar and a Vizard (Possibly with the help of a Shinigami) for a few chapters over and over again with Stark v. Love/Rose, Tousen v. Hisagi/Komamura last and then Shinji v. Aizena. Unless it cuts back to Hueco Mundo to postpone the fight even longer

2. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

I was thinking before that Aizen would be a Vizard as well. That would explain why he's so strong.
    But he's been that strong since before he got ahold of the Hogyoku or whatever the hell makes Arrancar.
    I really want to see Gin's Bankai though. Aizen's...not so much since it would have to do with illusion and that can be boring.
    SHinji will probably get the upper hand if he does fight Aizen and then Aizen will reveal a secret move, form, something and it'd be up to Ichigo to defeat him.

As for the Anime Zanpakuto filler, I read about it and now I'm going to look it up...but Hitsugaya and Renji's Zanpakuto's spirits are different in the filler than showed before. Why is that?

3. Aura Goddess

Each zanpakuto has it's own true form. I don't think that monkey for Renji that was shown a long time ago must've been it's true form. Since, I do believe when he was going to start training with Chad, he had his zanpakuto and the monkey was there.

Although, I'm not too sure since Ichigo has had Zangetsu in hand once. Then again that was when he was fighting his hollow self after he lost to Kenpachi.

I'm guessing each zanpakuto has a human-like form. For example, Rangiku's zanpakuto has a body of a human but looks more like a cat. Same goes for a few other zanpakutos. Like Hisagi's; his zanpakuto's true form kind of has the body of a human but looks like something completely different. Kind of devilish, in my opinion. I can't really remember a few others except those and Byakuya and Komamura's. Byakuya's and Komamura's zanpakutos' true forms look more like samurais. Although, I may wrong.

I don't know. I'm not too sure if this made sense since I'm not in a good mood and it felt as if I was just babbling random crap.

As for Aizen being a Vizard, that'd be a rather plot twist. I guess it would explain why he turned against the Soul Reapers. Plus, he was the one that turned Shinji and the others into Vizards. So if he was a Vizard, it'd explain a lot.

4. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

For the Zanpakatous, I was thinking that each had a true form and a humanish form. But I can't see why that would be.

5. Aura Goddess

To me it seems as though Aizen wanted to make Soul Reapers become hollows to experiment. This is just a theory but maybe during Turn Back the Pendulum when he was turning Soul Reapers into hollows, maybe he trying to see if by turning into hollows, they would be able to take over their hollow selves and take control of it. If he were to be a Vizard, then maybe that's what he was doing. Experimenting to see if a Soul Reaper would become full hollow or if they'd be able to take control of it and control with their own will. With effort, of course.

6. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

I agree.
    He wants to kill the SOul King or whoever and take his place and would of course need a powerful army.
    My theory is that in the past, he stumbled upon a natural born Arrancar. Surprised at their abilities, he tried to make their antithesis, the Vizard. But in the end, it was easier to make Hollows obey him rather than Shinigami.
    Or that something happened to HIM and he became a Vizard or something like them and decided to experiment on them.

Bleach for the 1000th post!

7. Aura Goddess

Although, my question is how can an Arrancar be born naturally without the Hougyoku? Also, I'm thinking if an Arrancar can be born without it, then I'm sure Soul Society would've known about it by now and they would've mentioned it too. Unless they haven't figured it out and Aizen is hiding it somehow.

Late congrats on prem. XD

8. Aura Goddess

Read the latest chapter the day it came out. And...

I am really guessing Barragan is dead. I did not like him. The thing I liked was the he looked when he released his zanpakuto. Pretty much like the Grim Reaper, kind of.

And I'm really wondering if Hachi is going to seal away Urahara for a month, I think they said. Still, it's getting better and I'm still waiting anxiously for Shinji and Aizen to fight. I also want to see what's going on back in Hueco Mundo.

9. Llave Superless Moderator

mother foopin' bump. (I was gonna post in Noise's Bleach 2010 thread, but it ain't 2010 yo.)

I'll give my thoughts since then however, manga of course. Spoilers because I'll be discussing things from 2 years ago to the latest chapter (533).

It obviously seemed very weak in the story plot once the fight between Aizen and Ichigo was over. The fullbringing arc was pointless in my mind, but then again there had to be a way to retain his powers. It's basically in the back of my mind for the most part, but I wish Ichigo's revamp look could be a bit more practical.

The Thousand Years Blood War arc is a lot better. I still see a few loopholes here and there, but I'm really liking some of the plot.

Recently, I'm really glad Kubo is showing how Ichigo got the hollow mask and such when his father fights the exact hollow that Aizen makes when trying to produce Espada, and Ichigo's mom kills it with her Quincy powers once it bites her.

We shall see what happens next oh ho ho.

10. Mysty Unknown

I am very far behind, as in 3rd Saga in the anime behind. It tends to just get really boring for me. Anyone know a way to make the experience more exiting? Like in reading the manga or just toughining it out.