Bleach

Discussion in 'Anime and Manga' started by Noise, Jul 3, 2009.

1. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

Meh Orihime is there so Uryu is going to get healed. The first time I saw him lose his arm like WTF he lost his arm then later on I was like meh Orihime will just heal him

2. K u r o g a n e Traverse Town Homebody

When I first saw him loose that arm I LOL'ed because it seems Kubo likes to cut off peoples arms out of random. Seriously though.

;_; No.

Huh? So you think Ichigo will be the one to stop Aizen? I always thought it would be someone else I dunno. >_>

3. Noise For Love and Justice

hey everyone! sorry i wasnt on last week!

as you all know a new chapter dropped last week, with Shinji about to confront Aizen.

and now its tuesday and that means that a new filler Bl drops in japan for the anime, check for that around mid-night or so.

as always, keep checking here for the lastest Bleach updates!

4. Aura Goddess

I agree. The fact Chad got a new arm makes it okay. But he really does need something else to keep him going.

I was hoping Shinji would keep his mask on when he would attack Aizen. Since Aizen is pretty powerful, I was hoping the mask would stay so that Shinji would fight Aizen, like said before, without getting his ass kicked. Either way, the fight has finally started and I can't wait until the next chapter.

As for Nel and Grimmjow...I honestly think Grimmjow's dead. After fighting Ichigo and then getting attacked by Nnoitra, I honestly think he's dead. And Nel, she might appear again but then again she might not. She returned back to a child so I don't think she'll be coming to fight or anything.

5. Axelxxx45 Destiny Islands Resident

in the real world, blowing away fantasies.
    What Gin said, makes me start to think there are more superchunkies......

6. Jⱥy King's Apprentice

the manga is really good but i prefer to watch the anime , it just makes it more exciting, anyway yeh it was pretty cool, i didnt think they would make iy.

7. K u r o g a n e Traverse Town Homebody

What Gin said made me laugh. I was wondering what happened to him all of a sudden.

I do wonder if Wonderwiess will release. .I don't think he's dead.

8. Axelxxx45 Destiny Islands Resident

in the real world, blowing away fantasies.
    WW is far from dead. He's gonna release soon. WW is the only vasto-lorde in the entire series.

9. Aura Goddess

I saw the filler episode and I do admit it was way better than past fillers. It was pretty interesting.

The chapter that recently came out made me laugh because of Gin and Mashiro.
    I want to see Hishagi and Tosen fight. Captain vs Vice Captain. But also, I'm still waiting impatiently for Shinji and Aizen to fight. XD

On a different note, I'm positive Urahara and Yoruichi will join in the fight. Same goes for Tessai. But for Yoruichi, I've been thinking that since she was the former captain of Squad 2, shouldn't she have a zanpakuto? She was/is a Soul Reaper and all Soul Reapers have a zanpakuto, correct? I don't know, it was just in my mind and she should have a zanpakuto and at least use it if she were to join in the fight. And if she does have one, what could be it's shikai and bankai?

10. The Lone Wanderer Twilight Town Denizen

To answer the Zanpakuto question of Yoruichi, The Squad 2 Zanpakuto is passed down from Captain to Captain. I remember that being stated in a manga chapter. If that is true, She doesn't actually have one, Soi Fon does. But the filler episode wasn't too bad and nothing really happened in the manga chapter, Still pretty good though.

11. Aura Goddess

I'm wondering that too. I'm also wondering if the other Soul Reapers would recognize him or something. And since he is a Soul Reaper, I'm curious to know his zanpakuto name and power.

Do you remember which chapter it was?

12. Aura Goddess

There's a Squad 0? XD
    I do believe a Soul Reaper can quit. In the Turn Back the Pendulum, Shinji and the others were going to become hollows by Aizen. Urahara was able to save them, I think, so they became Vizards with that whole training thing that Ichigo had to do. They were banned from Soul Society along with Urahara. They didn't quit.

I'm also guessing that since Ichigo's dad was/is a Soul Reaper, then I'm guessing his mom was also one or something. It'd be a little odd if you decide to have kids with someone who's dead and the other...isn't. @.@

As for the new Bleach episode, I saw it and I hope Byakuya is okay. I love him and it'd suck if he died. Even if the episode is a filler. XD

13. Aura Goddess

I thought the Maggot's Nest was only for those Soul Reapers that are like criminals or something and they used their abilities as a Soul Reaper the wrong way? Correct me if I'm wrong. I probably just need to re-read the chapter that talks about the Maggot's Nest.

I see what you mean with the zanpakuto. Although a zanpakuto is born through the soul of a Soul Reaper. Then if a Soul Reaper loses to their zanpakuto....basically you make a point. XDD If that is the case, the filler would be a lot more interesting.

And, there is a new chapter. I read it already and I'm still waiting for Shinji and Aizen to fight. B|

14. JazzsVideos Gummi Ship Junkie

I hate Bleach... it makes no sense. It's ******ed and the storyline is all over the place. (Don't kill me... it's just my opinion)

15. Hayabusa Venomous

Sorry, you got the wrong thread and series. You're looking for the Naruto one.

16. Ŧiмє Яǽрεѓ King's Apprentice

Hmm...Has anyone read the new chapter? I'm not giving anything away, but Hiyori and Hitsugaya are hilarious...

And on a side note, if Inoue and Hachigen's powers are based on
    erasing events,
    then couldn't they theoretically just
    erase their enemies from existence?

17. Spike H E R O

Shuuhei's finally going to kick the crap out of Tousen :3

*waves Hisagi flag*

Bang~

18. JazzsVideos Gummi Ship Junkie

Even Naruto makes more sense than Bleach...

19. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

Bleach has started to become more like DBZ with swords

Anyways I think the whole Shinji and Aizan fight will take a very long time to show

20. Ŧiмє Яǽрεѓ King's Apprentice

But with less annoying hair.