Black Coats: Volume 1

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Krowley, Feb 15, 2017.

1. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]
    Koa kept walking with the group before coming up to what seemed to be pillars. Seeing Lea immediately hiding behind a pillar, Koa went behind a pillar looking over to Lea. Koa went silent and moved in as Lea signaled him to come forward. He watched as the man just up ahead speak aloud to himself. As the man continued to speak, he called out to the group. As Lea walked away from behind the pillar, Koa followed behind and looked at the man. He had introduced himself as Tango and had held up his blade in a fencing position. Koa had cast his eyes down before looking back at the man. He walked up to Tango just a few feet away from the tip of his blade. "Senor, por favor. Nosotros no queremos a pelar con usted. Solo quede a hablar con usted." Koa immediately spoke in Spanish to try and see if Tango would lower his blade. "We just want to talk nothing more and nothing less. You said your name was Tango right? My fiance is trying to learn how to tango for my grandparents, she's making progress and is slowly getting the moves down but doesn't hurt to try right? Do you dance? What do you like to do?" Koa continued to talk to Tango and see if he would continue the conversation with Koa. He awaited fro Tango to respond as he stood just mere feet away from his blade.

2. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]

Melus watched as her team was already trying to engage with the hostile person they had just run into. Melus held her harp a little closer to herself and said, "We're not supposed to engage... we don't know what's going on here. It might just be personal business and here we are provoking." she stepped back a bit more, not because she was ready to run off or anything, but because she was going to be murdered if she was anywhere near close combat range at this point. So she kept herself off towards the back and said, "We should just report back to gramps..." but she had a feeling no matter what she said at this point, these guys were ready to run in to charge, so Melus just made sure she was ready to keep them from being killed. She plucked a couple strings on her harp in a bit of a pattern, but not really attempting a song of any kind.

3. Skyheart Joker

Aeira followed close behind the rest of her group, not saying anything as the journey went on. The task was simple and the walk without any incident. They were only stopped when their leader had apparently stumbled upon something interesting. Hanging behind the pillar, the girl listened in on what the man they came across was saying, wondering just what it was he found so interesting. However, before he had said anymore, it appeared he was able to sense that they were there to begin with. Aeira's stern expression had a bit of a scowl on top of it, only to then walk out from behind the pillar as both Koa and Lea started to talk to this, "Tango." Aeira wasn't sure who this Nequa person was, outside of most likely an enemy. Aeira wasn't sure why Koa was talking about dance or trying to learn this man's hobbies. It was weird. What she did know though, was that the man before her was wielding a keyblade, and he was almost definitely not a friend. So instead, she just kept a sharp glare trained on him as the others conversed with him, merely preparing herself for what was likely to come.

4. Krowley Moderator

In the North...

Tango seemed intrigued by Koa's willingness to speak. "Ahh... You speak Spanish?" He seemed to let his guard down lightly. "And as a matter of fact, I do dance. Many forms in fact." He looked to Lea. "But something tells me you are not here for a dancing lesson, eh?"
    Lea's attention drew focus onto the sleeping pod behind the latin man. "What's in the pod?"
    Tango shrugged back. "How am I supposed to know whose in there?"
    Lea's eyes intensified. "So there's a person in there, huh?"

Tango looked back at the pod and chuckled. "Suppose I let that one slip by, yes?" He watched the others carefully in case they made any sudden moves. "Though I must say this is certainly a change of pace. Most who wander the darkness attempt to duel me. An unwise decision, for I have yet to be defeated."

Lea walked forward a bit to get a better look. "What do you want with it?"
    "Me? Nothing. Nequa? Who knows. The purple lady asks me to locate a pod she says was hidden from the realm of light by some one. I forget his name. Some hombre sin corazón or something.
    Lea was curious what he meant and looked to Koa. "What does that mean?"

-------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, in the South...

"Sheesh, you got a real mouth on you don't yah?" The old man grumbled, catching her whip in his bare hand. The whip wrapped mostly around his wrist and forearm. The bladed whip pierced at his skin, blood dripping down his fist, only for his wounds to be scalded by the flames. He continued to grip it, as if showcasing his resilience to pain. "And I wouldn't be trying to pick a fight here little girl- I've been fighting in wars since before any of you were even born!"

He threw her flaming whip on to the ground as he stared her down. "I haven't been this annoyed since... Wait a minute here." He held his grip against the girl's wrists as he inspected Kiara. "Hehe... Well isn't this a small realm. Yer Xeres' girl aren't you?" He didn't wait for a reply. "Don't try and deny it. I know those hateful eyes anywhere. Just like your old man. So angry. So full of certainty in your abilities." He spit across the path. "Makes me sick just thinking about it... He would just walk all over everyone like he was a god. And you're no different." He looked to the other three in her party. "And I take it you maggots share that same passion for whatever reason?"

5. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]

Koa listened to Tango as he replied to him. "Yes, it's a bit similar to my native language but I do speak Spanish." Koa listened as Tango as he lowered his guard before he turned to Lea. Listening to the conversation between the two, it had seemed as if someone was in the pod itself. Before Koa could ask Tango a bit further, Lea had asked Koa to do some translation for him. "Tango is basically saying there's a man without a heart in the pod apparently this Nequa woman had asked him to search for the pod." Koa looked at the pod before gathering his thoughts to prepare some questions. Two questions had really stood out in his mind: Who was this Nequa? Why was Tango working with her? Koa looked at Tango before asking his questions. "Hey Tango? Tengo algunas preguntas para usted." Koa took a moment before opening his mouth to speak once more. "Just who is Nequa? Why did she ask you to find the pod? And lastly why are you working with her? She seems like bad news and you're a pretty cool guy so I'm a little unsure why you would be working with her." Koa looked to Tango as he awaited for the gentleman's answers to his array of questions in hope to get more info about this 'Nequa'.

6. CrownMoksha Decimo

It seemed that so long as none of them attacked Tango, he wouldn't attack them. That didn't change how Vallus didn't trust him and remained on guard should something happened. In the time that he waited for that possibility, he listened to the conversation that was being made. Man without a heart? Why would someone like that be of any use to anyone? As the answer wasn't something that he could figure out right off the bat, he'd hope it would be something that Tango said while Koa continued to question him.

7. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    For a moment, Kiara's grip loosened on the handle for her whip blade as she stared at the man who had grabbed her whip as it wrapped around his hand. She couldn't believe his reflexes, and tolerance to pain as she gave the whip a bit of a tug. She couldn't help but burn more with rage as she watched him, how he acted, how he spoke. "I doesn't matter how long you have been fighting if you fight like a coward, hiding behind a young girl." Kiara retorted as her eyes flicked over to the girl. She had to get her out, and soon, any time she had a chance.

He through her whip to the ground and Kiara just watched for a moment, trying to figure out how he disregarded he attack like it was nothing. It hurt inside slightly, hurt her pride thinking that she could do something and then being disregarded so easily. He then spoke up and her head jerked up to look the man straight in the eye. He commented on her last name and Kiara's fist was shaking.
    "I am nothing like that monster. Don't even try and compare me to him. He can burn in hell for all I care!" Kiara snapped at the man looking at him more closely. "You. I think I have seen you before, you would come to visit on occasion, but don't think I will give you the same courtesy of knowing who you are. I don't care enough. As I said, you military men are all the same and I will destroy you before you hurt anymore innocent girls just because they don't act how you want them to. Just because their skills aren't in the damn bedroom or kitchen. I will show you the kind of things us girls can do!" Kiara took up her whip again not hesitating before whipping it towards the man once more trying to do a little more damage to him if she could. she might not be making instant work but it was better than nothing.

8. Skyheart Joker

As the conversation went on, Aeira started to grow slightly more irritated. The girl was starting to wonder why everyone continued their talk with Tango. He was an enemy to them, this much was clear. Who Nequa was didn't matter, since she was also clearly an enemy. One that Lea already knew about anyway. They didn't need to know much about the pod, since it wasn't even part of their mission to begin with. In all honesty, Aeira really just wanted to punch the guy's lights out and be done with it all. However, her instincts were telling her that being the one to send out the first punch would be unwise, and she herself wasn't one to simply charge at an opponent. Nevertheless, she clenched her fists tight as she then decided to ask a simple question. "Hey," her voice did nothing to hide her current mood, "why do you have a keyblade?"

9. Arch Mana Knight

[​IMG]

Daddy issues. Really? What would have not been any of his business suddenly became his business the moment someone tied to this girl's past showed up. But for now, there were more important things to take care of like getting rid of this man claiming to have more battle experience than them. One thing never changed though, numbers always gave an advantage. If they were going to do this then they might as well go all in.

Arctus kept silent as he inched towards the side out of the man's peripheral vision and began to circle around him as the girl attacked him and continued to antagonize the man. It didn't really matter what she did as long as she was keeping him distracted. Then, without any sort of battle cry or taunt of his own he charged at their enemy from behind and swung his sword in a wide arc intending to end this little skirmish as quickly as possible. If the girl was already calling this guy a coward would she have called him one as well but that too did not matter. He wasn't concerned about honor, just getting the job over with.

10. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]

When Melus had backed up enough, she realized this was not going to end without a fight. She played a chord or two before she spun the harp around and positioned her feet in a stance like that of a ranger. Melus pulled back the strings and three arrows began to shapen, with the ghostly and ever-changing appearance of wind. Melus stared at the opponent as well as her teammates before she said, "We don't have to make this more difficult than it has to be... do we?"

11. Krowley Moderator

In the North...

"Ahh niño," Tango chuckled. "As far as these... 'evil schemes' go; I take no pleasure in them whatsoever. But this Nequa... She seems to have many enemies, yes? And if Nequa is as powerful as I've seen, than this means her adversary must be just a cut to that power."
    "Your point being?" Lea asked impatiently.

"A challenge, abuelo- A CHALLENGE!" He declared.
    "Hey," Aieria's voice did nothing to hide her current mood, "Why do you have a keyblade?"
    "It is true, my heart is strong," he smiled, looking at his blade. "To the best of my knowledge, it would have to be because I have never lost. I like to think the gods themselves granted me with this magical blade to vanquish those who would dare cross me... And my skill with this keyblade is that of great worth. But to my misfortune I have not found some one who is quite... como se llama..." he muttered in Spanish as he searched the top of his head. "Worthy! That's it! I am in search of someone who is worthy to challenge my skill. It has been quite sometime since I matched against such a foe and I would hate to be disappointed. So here you all stand. And to none of the offense, but I am not so impressed."

Before the talking could continue on, a flash of white light caused a girl in a school uniform to appear. She looked like the most normal girl in the world. Midway through high school, white shirt with a red tie and black skirt. Her hair was black and fashioned in two pink tails. Any high school boy would've thought her to be a cutie.

"Oh finally! You know how this whole place looks the same, I mean geez, put a sign or something, am I right? Every time I teleport it's just darkness darkness darkness, and that's not even getting to the point where I-"
    "Lima!" Tango interrupted. The girl spoke quickly and without pause as if awkwardly trying to make conversation. Not playfully wicked or anything; just bubbly and bursting with enthusiasm. "What have I said about moving your mouth so much," Tango tirelessly spoke.
    The pink tailed girl known as 'Lima' scratched her cheek in embarrassment. "Umm... to not?" she guessed.
    "Incorrecto... It was that you could speak AFTER you performed your assignment."
    "Right... duh-doi!" she smacked her head playfully before spotting the people he was talking to. "Oh! Do we have more people joining us?"
    "Surely not," Tango laughed. "As interested as I am in their abilities, we must report back. Lady Nequa will surely wish to see what we have to tell her."
    Lima pouted. "But, but- I just got here! I haven't had time to flesh out the characters or see what kind of rivalry could start! Or.. or..."
    She noted the look on Tango's expression and sighed. "Right right, mission first." She placed a hand on Tango, and the other on the pod.

"Until next time chicos..." he called out. Giving one last look to Koa as Lima drew focus. "And senor! Tell your bride to be to follow simple steps before tackling the hard ones. It's as easy as quick, quick, slow." He instructed before Lima blinked them both out of view.

Before Lea could react the two had vanished with the pod. He scratched his grizzled face in frustration. "Alright, we learned two things here... One. There are definitely people who might need our help. And some of em might be trapped in pods... And two..." He saw the dust settle from Lima's powerful teleportation. "We may have some competition." He retreated his chakrams and looks back to his group. "Let's head back for now."

In the South...

Uniform quickly manifested his blade, allowing the whip to wrap around the mid-section of his keyblade before tugging it. While it didn't move Kiara forward much, it wasn't until after he lifted a leg and stamped on the whip, did the momentum cause her to fall forward. With a burst of momentum, he used her whip like slingshot and flung her into Arctus; halting his attack and causing the both of them to fall. "Bad form! Bad form all around. You call yourself a unit! Where's the strtatgety, where's the discipline! Disgraceful." He looked down at the girl he held hostage who he was prepared to shield against the brunette's arrows. "And it turns out this one's not so special either," he tossed her into the hands of Melus. "You all deserve each other. A bunch of punk nosed brats who would never survive a war!"

He stared hard at the blonde girl who was now with Melus. "And to think. They put me only a single rank above you..." He exhaled lightly in displeasure. "Don't know what your evil secret is, but keep it away from me if you want. I'll find it eventually." He dispersed his keyblade and stepped back as dark energy began to form around him. A visual tornado began to form around him as if transporting him off. "And don't worry lady Xeres... I won't tell your daddy that you've been playing with fire." The tornado settled and he was gone.

The blonde girl shuttered as she looked at Melus, refusing to turn around. "Please... please tell me he's gone," tears streaming down her face.

12. Skyheart Joker

Aeira's mood only soured as the man had claimed that he was chosen by the keyblade due to simply being that amazing of a person. As he continued to rant on and on about his skills, proclaiming to be one without peer, Aeira felt her fists tighten as she merely said, "is that so?" As she was starting to reach a breaking point in her patience for the man, it was merely put to the test once more as a new person arrived at the scene. A young female who seemed to have far more energy than she knew what to do with. While Aeira was about to start challenging Tango to a fight, she was left dumbfounded at the sheer absurdity of Lima's outgoing nature. As such, before she could really do much of anything, the duo had eventually left, leaving the group of coat wearers by themselves. As Lea had laid out the situation before them, the girl couldn't help but grit her teeth. "I hope you know where we're going next," she grunted towards Lea. "Because I'm more than ready to do this job now." With a feeling of only frustration left within her, the girl followed alongside the rest of the group as they went to regroup.

13. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Of course the whip had to wrap itself around the damn blade. Kiara grit her teeth as the man pulled at her whip, trying to make her fall forward. Lucky for her she managed to remain solid on her feet... At least at first. Kiara was about to yank her whip back, trying to disarm the army b*stard, when he stomped on the chain connecting him and her. As he did so, it sent Kiara stumbling forward. With no solid footing the man took advantage of it, throwing her at her teammate. Crashing into Arctus, Kiara tried her best not to seem embarrassed by the whole thing, how much she utterly failed. Not bothering to talk to the other man, she got to her feet again, fire in her eyes as she stared the man down.

It would have been the most opportune time to attack, however Kiara was still organizing herself due to the fact being thrown off her feet, didn't only lose her balance and stance, but also jarred the whip from her hand. During the typical villian insults and monologues, the man pushed the girl he was holding towards Melus, but not without mentioning something about him being only one rank above her. While Kiara didn't know what that meant, she planned to find out. A weird tornado like thing started to surround the man and Kiara was ready to attack one last time, shooting a ball of fire at him, just as he promised not to tell her father that she was playing with fire.
    "Tell him what you want. Even if he does manage to find me, he won't survive it. I promise you that." She replied, even though her test for her keyblade told her differently, she was determined not to lose again, and she wouldn't deal with him alone.

With that the man was gone and Kiara turned to the girl who was with Melus. She had some questions but she wasn't going to bring it up just yet.
    "Come we need to return to the old man. Keep the girl close until we get there." Kiara instructed before jerking her head to Arctus. "You, watch our backs, just in case he comes back. I will take lead. Everyone else, stay between us, stay close." Kiara relayed instructions like it was practiced, doing what she said she wouldn't do, and acting as an army commander would. She hated herself for it, but the man got her so worked up it was the one thing that she could fall back on. It was the only way she knew to go about this, and since her hands were shaking slightly, though she tried to hide it, she couldn't manage to think clear enough to do different. Though her eyes looked straight ahead with a determination, it seemed like there was something haunted behind them, like the meeting really shook her up a bit. At the very least she was thankful that he had never used her first name. It wasn't that it really mattered, but she would rather not cross that line with the whole explanation why she was lying about her name. She knew this group wouldn't show pity to her situation, she likely would bite their heads off if they did, but she didn't want to deal with their questioning or judgement. She had felt like she had been judged enough lately, if nothing more than by her own mind, that she didn't think she could handle any more.

14. CrownMoksha Decimo

Aeira wasn't the only one who was getting annoyed with the way that Tango was speaking to them. The lofty way he spoke was really getting to him as evident by his grip on his weapon tightened. By this point he had gone from hiding behind the pillar to just standing next to it in plain sight. The threat was still around, but by this point it didn't seem like anything would happen. This assumption of his was further reinforced when someone else had arrived to the scene from out of nowhere.

The shear contrast between the two of them was almost exhausting to watch. The spectacle that was 'Lima' didn't last for much longer as she vanished with Tango. When the dust had settled after the sudden disappearance, Lea had spoken about what they should do next.
    "What do you plan on having us do when we get back? Cause if we do have competition, sitting around waiting isn't a good plan."

15. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]
    Koa watched and listened to Tango and the girl called 'Lima' converse with each other before they started to leave. As Tango and Lima departed, Koa reached out to Tango but disappeared as Koa's hand grabbed nothing but air. Koa stood up and sighed before turning toward Lea as he gave everyone instructions to head back. Koa looked back before facing the group as they started heading back. The young man spoke up but immediately closed his mouth before walking away. He continuously pondered and pondered about Tango, Lima, Nequa, and the man in the pod. So much information had been given but Koa was still trying to process it. It was as if the more he tried to understand, the more questions arose in Koa's mind. Koa held his necklace to bring him some sort of comfort, no matter how little it was. The young man continued to walk along, while his many questions kept growing and growing.

16. Arch Mana Knight

[​IMG]

Arctus cursed under his breath when the girl landed on him nearly knocking the air out of him. Whoever their opponent was, he seemed to know a good deal about certain members in their party and that annoyed him. He wasn't fond of secrets when those same secrets were coming into play right in front of him. The guy they attempted to fight was skilled and before they could keep on the assault. It made him determined to train some more...or plan more the next time they came across this man. On the plus side, the girl who was suffering the abuse was now free.

The girl then started barking orders, telling him to stay at the back to keep an eye on things. "First you're on top of me and now you're my boss?" Arctus scoffed. "Didn't know we were dating." His tone was flat with a hint of annoyance found in it.

"So we're not going to talk about how your past is coming back to kill us? Thinking you owe us a few details so the next not-friend of yours who pops up won't be a total surprise." He called out towards Kiara, refusing to move from his spot.

17. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]

Melus looked between the girl and the other two and listened to Arctus and she sighed and said sternly, "We're not going to get anywhere if we stand here doing nothing." Melus tossed her harp up into the air and it disappeared into the wind and she stepped up, "At this point in time, the last thing I'm worried about is Lady Kar-Kiara Xeres. We all have our baggage, she didn't ask for it to be brought it. She was resistant. And if she wishes to bring it up, she can bring it up when we're somewhere safer. Or when she's ready. Unless you wanna sit here and share your past enemies too to have all our unnecessary cards on the table?"

Melus took a deep breath and said,
    "I'm more worried about this one." Melus turned towards the blonde girl crying saying, "I'm not fond of watching other people get beat. But I don't fully trust you if you are working with that guy. And this... ranking system." she turned back towards Arctus, "We can talk about this later, but for now. Cooperate. Or you can go back to whatever you were doing before we agreed to work together as a team."

Melus shifted her hair out of her face and turned to the girl and said,
    "So what's your name, blondey?"

18. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Well the man that she had been thrown at was pissy. While Kiara, most of the time was pissy herself, she didn't appreciate the attitude when she was simply trying to get them out of there. He made a snide remark on their relationship and Kiara rolled her eyes. "You'd like that wouldn't you?" She spat back at him, turning to keep walking, but that didn't stop Arctus from talking more, demanding answers. The way he spoke was enough to stop Kiara dead in her tracks and turn to her team mate, fire in her eyes.

Kiara marched up to Arctus, about to yell when Melus started talking behind them, trying to calm the situation. It was only doing so much good as Kiara turned around and faced down Melus next.
    "It is just Kiara damn it. Not Kar-Kiara, and definitely not Lady!" Kiara yelled at her before marching forward again. "Lets just go, and for the record I don't even know the guys name, so you have no right to blame this on me. If you try, I will show you why I am the leader here and you aren't." Kiara stated before marching off, leaving the girl to Melus, and Arctus to pout if he wished.

19. Krowley Moderator

North side...

Lea scratched the back of His head as he walked. The rest of his party continuing to ask what their next move would be. "If he's part of what I think he's part of then we're gonna need numbers on our side. Best thing we can do now is head back and regroup. Lot of things we have to tell the others. What has me most worried are that people are trapped in pods and that this Nequa gal seems to be a lot smarter than I let on." He took a deep breath as he walked faster, leading the other back to the cavern. "Long story short, their leader may very well be one of my former teammates... or possessing her... it's unclear right now. But since she's in the realm of darkness and found some crew mates of her own, that means she might be trying to make her own band of..." Lea held his tongue before continuing on. If he talked about thirteen darknesses, he would have to go on his own storytelling venture of his time in organization XIII. Something he didn't want to get into.

"Point is, we're stronger as a group. Not saying these guys are strong, but from my experience; cocky folks usually have the metal to back up their steel..."

South side...

The blonde girl wiped tears from her eyes as she tried to catch her breath. "Krista.. my name is Krista." Sniffling through her sleeve, small tear droplets could still be seen from the corner of her eye. "I'm such a crybaby... I know this looks bad, but you seem like such nice people. You deserve to know the truth." She sigh as she looked down; ashamed of what she would have to say. She looked up at Melus and the others and spoke.

"What UNIFORM- I mean.. the old man trying to abduct me was saying, was that I worked for their master. It all happened so fast.. I was trapped with my boyfriend; Stephen, in the realm of darkness after our world was taken from us. We both wielded weapons called a keyblade. We kept each other safe. But then those.. creatures with the yellow eyes attacked us. Miss Nequa called them heartless. We were able to fawn off the little ones. But then they kept getting bigger. And harder to get rid of. We were barely surviving as it was."

She gripped her hands tensely. And then we met her.. Nequa. A lady with purple armor. She told us that she was forming a society of lost keybladers in darkness. Said that heartless were drawn to the keyblade and that we would all stay safe together. And that's when we decided to join her. For a couple of weeks everything seemed normal. We made friends, kept shelter. It was almost like living in a group home y'know?"

She folded her arms, closing herself from crying again. "And then things changed. We were given codenames. Said it would protect our identity or something. Stephen was labelled ROMEO. I was labelled JULIET. At first I thought it was kinda cute. We were a couple after all." Saying 'were' instead of 'are' caused her to take a pause. "One day she gave us assignments... targets we would have to kill to stay in her society. My target was Romeo.. stephen's was Juliet." She began to talk through her tears. "Like some kind of sick hunting game... people were paired off to kill each other. We started as 26 and were culled off into 13. Before I could talk Stephen out of it, he had.... killed himself." Tears rained uncontrollably down her face, eyes turning red from the loss. "He wanted me to live safe... he sacrificed himself so I would live. After all the targets were destroyed, I was given the number 12. But I didn't want to live in a place like that. How could I?! They took the love of my life away from me!! So I ran away... and that's when uniform tried to bring me back." She looked at the group of people in hopes that she could try and strike a deal.

"Can I go with you please?... I'm not very strong but if you want I can tell you everything I know! Pinky promise!" She looked to kiara hoping to get on her good side. " that includes uniform! I didn't talk to him a lot! But I know his strengths and weaknesses and everything! Jus to please.... please take me with you!" Krista seemed desperate as she got on her knees. "I'll do whatever you ask.... just don't make me go back there."

20. CrownMoksha Decimo

There were two things that Lea had told them that had caught the most of Vallus's attention. The first being that whoever this Nequa person was, in some form, a former teammate of his. Depending on how well they knew each when they teammates they could get some information regarding how to deal with her. Assuming she wasn't possessed. If she was, then that little detail could very well not be of any help at so all.

Next was when he cut himself off. The natural wonder on what he was saying afterwards intrigued him. When he choose to speak however, that wasn't what he questioned Lea about. "Do you know for certain whether or not she's possessed or doing all this of her own will?"