Bits of KH2FM+ game info

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Mar 29, 2007.

1. Xaldin ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apparently according to 2ch which a later poster said it was from "ANOTHER REPORT" It gives the conditions to be viewing the secret ending, and here it is for you KH2FM+ owners!

Secret Ending
    Beginner Mode - Impossible
    Standard Mode - Beat all Organization Battles. Complete All Worlds. Complete the Memo. Defeat the E.S.
    Proud Mode - Beat all Organization Battles, Complete All Worlds, Defeat th E.S
    Critical Mode - Complete All the Worlds.

Limit Form
    Limit form is apparently obtained when you are in Twilight Town's Second Visit.
    The abilities include Dodgeroll, Ragnarok, Strike Raid. You also earn "Auto Limit" at the same time.

Organization XIII Heartless
    The Organization XIII Heartless apparently only appear in two areas. Hollow Bastion, and Twilight Town. A new keyblade is earned after defeating them all.

Critical Mode details
    Here are the details.
    You earn a few extra abilities such as. "Experience 0" "Reaction Improvement" and an extra "Finish Plus"
    MP Haste is attached in the beginning .
    The attacks done by enemies can become fatal, the person fears how the extra Organization XIII battles will be at this rate.

Hope this helps!

Source: 2ch.

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Mar 29, 2007.

1. Soushirei
      Soushirei
      LOL. Well done.

XD @ Critical Mode requirements for Secret Ending.

Then again, that just makes me wonder just how difficult that might be.

Watch the first Dusk I encounter just massacre me.
    2. ducky
      ducky
      Rofl, then Twilight Thorn will make you fall of the edge when you run over there:D

I think Limit Form sounds kinda lame, like yeah.
    3. Nushaa
      Nushaa
      Yeah, I agree with you on the Limit Form. D:
    4. Utawarezen
      Utawarezen
      I'm going to have serious problems fighting that first Dusk if an enemy attack is fatal. Guess I'll have to get to level 20 VS Seifer before I do anything else.
    5. kitty_mckechnie
      kitty_mckechnie
      Well it sounds that critical will be quite the challenge. :D
    6. Desmonic
      Desmonic
      I agree. I can´t wait to play in critical mode! It´s going to be AWSOME!!:D :D :D :D
    7. Chad Thundercucc
    8. Inasuma
      Inasuma
      I KNEW you got Limit form at that point in the game. xD

It was pretty obvious due to Sora's 5 drive bars. Lol.
    9. twilightsora13
      twilightsora13
      critical mode sounds like a real challenge. o_o that's a relief, seeing as most seemingly "harder" modes in past KH installments have seemed too easy....at least in my opinion.