Birth By Sleep Information & More [August 2009]

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Mike, Aug 14, 2009.

1. Mike Chaser

KINGDOM HEARTS: Birth By Sleep (New Information)
    It appears that KINGDOM HEARTS: Birth By Sleep is featured in the latest V-Jump issue, revealing new information on the worlds and the attack system involving Aqua. The scans from V-Jump have not appeared online, but information was gathered thanks to http://ff7ac.hotcafe.to/.

In the translation I noticed that it said KINGDOM HEARTS: Birth By Sleep is scheduled to release Winter 2009. Information on Cinderella and a Lilo & Stich world was mentioned in the new information regarding the PSP title. The world for Lilo & Stich is called "Deep Space". Apparently Terra was seen in this world.

KINGDOM HEARTS: 358/2 Days (Manga)
    The first volume for KINGDOM HEARTS: 358/2 Days manga was recently shown, thanks to the official Shounen Gangan website. The volume one cover features the organization and focuses on Xion and Roxas on the upper part of the cover. You can view the cover below.

[​IMG]

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Mike, Aug 14, 2009.

1. StarkMad
      StarkMad
      Oh man! Both look soooooooooooo good D:
      Can't wait for BBS!
    2. WilliamTheWise
      WilliamTheWise
      From KHI
      http://www.bradygames.com/store/product.aspx?isbn=0744011485 (BradyGames link)
    3. Kites
      Kites
      Aww everyone looks so young on this cover. I love all of their expressions. :3
      Thank you, Mike.
    4. SpazticFantaztic >:3
      SpazticFantaztic >:3
      Whoa a Lilo & Stitch world. Maybe there will be a Chicken Little World, too!
    5. StarkMad
      StarkMad
      Maybe they'll be minigame worlds!?
      That would be pretty fun...
    6. Hakurei Reimu
      Hakurei Reimu
      Very interesting.

Hope that will stay as the case and not push BBS even later...
    7. xemnasfan
      xemnasfan
      ... xemnas is not on the cover of the manga even though it is a comic about the whole 13th order, that dissapoints me greatly.

at least saix is up there and even vexen.

i never did like lilo and stitch sorry, but at the very least it is a new world to explore.
    8. Aurangzeb56
      Aurangzeb56
      cool :D i wish tht it come to US soon :)
    9. Kyubi the Keyblade Master
      Kyubi the Keyblade Master
      Interesting. ^^
      Maybe we'll find out how Stitch ended up in Hollow Bastion. I'm excited about learning what other worlds will be in this game! I'm really looking forward to this!
    10. Ŧiмє Яǽрεѓ
      Ŧiмє Яǽрεѓ
      Lilo and Stitch should be interesting, seeing its set 10 years before the original KH. Does that mean Lilo is in her late teens in KH1 and 2?
    11. The Twin
      The Twin
      Is it just me, or does Axel look even girlier on that 358/2 Days cover than he used to?

I'm looking forward to it regardless, but seriously he looks like he's been pumped with estrogen or somethin'.
    12. water mage
      water mage
      Wow thanks for the information Mike! I would of thought that Xemnas would be on the cover as well, but he will most likely on the second I bet. When the new poses for the organization members were first shown in the magazine, Xemnas was one of the last to show up.
    13. Arch
      Arch
      Sounds good that we'll finally be getting a little more info about Aqua although we kinda know how she attacks...but actual descriptions are always a plus. Gr. When's that V-Jump issue coming out?
    14. Ven The Keyblade Master
      Ven The Keyblade Master
      Oh thanks so much Mike!
    15. Mike
      Mike
      I assume in the next couple of days or sometime this week.
    16. malqua
      malqua
      Apparently, Org XIII has their own Synthesis Shop XD

Xemnas didnt want to make an appearance because he was to busy figuring out how to gain total control, and drinkin' Dr. Pepper!
    17. Chad Thundercucc
      Chad Thundercucc
      I think you mean Winter 2010.
    18. windblade
      windblade
      HA!!!

A heart is over Zexion and Larxene!!

(i'm one of the very few ZexyXLarxene fans)

and Marly looks even more homosexual now that a heart is floating next to him WHILE he's holding a rose. (but he's still the coolest member)

Not many people can look bad-ass with pink hair and a pink scythe, but he pulls it off!
    19. axel-chanviii
      axel-chanviii
      YAY!
      I'm loving the manga cover, WTF is Axel suggesting with that sea-salt ice-cream lol.
      Aww, Demyx looks so young and cute ^^