Big Hero 6

Discussion in 'Disney Galaxy' started by Meilin Lee, May 21, 2014.

1. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

[​IMG]

So yeah, Disney is making an animated adaptation of a Marvel comic book team called Big Hero 6 (more info on them here). Have a little teaser below:

I'm personally interested.

2. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

A full (teaser) trailer was released today! This movie looks like it's gonna be a gem. :'D

3. Ghost King's Apprentice

Yay! More Marvel stuff. I swear I'm gonna have real financial problems before I get to 10th grade if they keep this up. I'm so excited >< And it's going to be an animation!

4. Anixe Hollow Bastion Committee

Aww it looks so cute. :3

Anyway, can't wait until this comes out, I'm surprised though that they pushed back the release date until next year D:

Also, finally we have a Japanese main character, in terms of Marvel and Pixar properties (and hopefully voiced by an Asian actor, too).

5. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

...But it comes out in November. D:

6. Anixe Hollow Bastion Committee

Ah, okay, I was looking at UK/EU release date trailer. (Titles of these embedded videos should really emphasize which region release they are showing, it's always damn confusing lolol)

7. Krowley Moderator

I'm kind of saddened on how it will derive from the original comic, but Disney's about heart, so hopefully it will have plenty of payoff. Baymax (White fluffy thing) looks damn adorable. Like a marshmallow. Hiro looks all disneyfied, but I'm glad they kept his racial descent along with the main premise. (Kind of wanted to see him with his glasses)

Looking forward to future trailers.

8. Ghost King's Apprentice

WOW. I couldn't watch the trailer because I was at school and the video wouldn't start but omg this looks amazing. I love it already.

And I also like how the city looks in the exclusive first look. Even if they only showed it for a few seconds but there's also the concept art of the cityscape. I like the way they combine the marvel and disney feeling together. It's pretty cool.

Last edited: May 22, 2014
  9. Ghost King's Apprentice

First look at the whole team.

10. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

That picture's hecka blurry, but I like. :> looks like hiro finally got baymax's armor to fit, hehe~

11. Ghost King's Apprentice

I knoooooww. I tried checking other places but their all blurry and it makes my sad. Yeah and Hiro is purple. Thant's like one of my favorite colors :3

12. Anixe Hollow Bastion Committee

Hmm, I know it's Pixar and all, but the team's look is giving me a Monsters, Inc. vibe, lol. Obviously, too low def to pick it apart, but I hope they go ham on giving it an anime-ish style to the rest of the film, hehe.

13. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

Actually, it's just Disney. Pixar's not making this one. :P

14. Ghost King's Apprentice

Who's got movie news? I got mooooovie news ~!

The cast. It has been revealed. *cue gasps from the captivated audience*
    And we finally get to see what the whole team looks like! No more blurry images.

I mean look at this!
    [​IMG]

15. Railos Hollow Bastion Committee

I'm kinda excited for this. The trailer looked cute. I had no idea this was already a comic though.

16. Anixe Hollow Bastion Committee

A diverse cast? Count me in~

Anyway, quite pleased with the voice cast and overall look of the movie characters. A little off-put by Honey Lemon looking like Rapunzel, but eh, as long as her character is portrayed in a different way, I can dig it.

17. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

New trailer:

18. Antidote Façade

Hoping that Go Go & Honey Lemon are decent characters because I love their VAs. :X

Also heard that there's going to be an animated short called Feast to accompany the theatrical release, kinda like 'Get a Horse!' that was shown alongside Frozen!

19. Ghost King's Apprentice

If I don't see this movie I think I might die. That was the best trailer ever.

20. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

It's one of Marvel's more obscure comics, but it is a comic. Silver Samurai, who had a sort-of appearance in The Wolverine, was part of the lineup at one point.

This movie looks pretty decent. I'm looking forward to it. I'm wondering if Disney will drop any Marvel Easter eggs in it.