Support Best softtware to record PCSX2

Discussion in 'Technology' started by LPGamer15, Jul 23, 2014.

1. LPGamer15 Merlin's Housekeeper

Hey everyone! I have just finished playing Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix on my laptop and is wondering what software should I use to record my PCSX2 Emulator.

Here is my computer's information:

Aspire V5-572P-6818
    Intel Core i5-3337U 1.8 GHz with Turboboost up to 2.7 Ghz
    Intel HD Graphics 4000, up to 64 MB Dynamic Video Memory
    Windows 8 64 Bit

I have tried using Fraps and Xsplit, but they made the computer very laggy and I don't want that when recording. Any help?

2. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

I use Fraps for when I record my KH series, but since you've tried Fraps and Xsplit I recommend you to try BanditCam. It also depends on what your Emulator's settings are. Fraps was lagging my computer as well (Even though it's a great gaming PC) Adjusting the Emulator's setting fixed the problem and the video was still in high quality.

3. LPGamer15 Merlin's Housekeeper

I will be sure to check out that software. My emulator is running in Native with a couple tweaks to the emulations that speed up the FPS a little over 60.

4. KeyToTruth12 Moogle Assistant

Your laptop is far too weak for recording with 3rd party recording software. Use the built-in recorder and hope it doesn't lags.

5. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

Use Dxtory, its less hardware intensive as Fraps and to me is the best 3rd party recording software out there. You can customize the settings to your liking and it is worth a shot to see if it will work on your computer.

6. KeyToTruth12 Moogle Assistant

His cpu is too weak though. Better get an upgrade.