Best School Uniform

Discussion in 'Anime and Manga' started by Fellangel, Mar 3, 2014.

1. Fellangel Bichael May

School uniforms are synonymous in anime. Even if the anime isn't about school, there's always a uniform. Eventually, one catches out eye and we say to ourselves, "Man..I wish those types of uniforms existed in our school."

So...title says all. Which is your favorite? Notice it's just "school". Not High school only because I have some lower ones that are just awesome. Have one fave or a list, let me hear!

My top favorite is~

The World God Only Knows

Why? BECAUSE IT'S CLASSY.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The male uniform is just so classy and clean! It's not the usual white shirt and tie like 70% of other anime has. Stands out very well.

As for the females, it shows lots of grace and fab. THE SKIRT LENGTH IS ALSO REALISTICALLY LEGAL.

My outfit rant is done~

2. Railos Hollow Bastion Committee

Wow, never noticed how classy TWGOK's uniforms are, do they come in black? I'd like it in black.

I kinda liek the uniform from Ao no Exorcist for something a bit more casual. I like the tie and jacket on it.
    [​IMG]

3. Mysty Unknown

For females it is a lot more troublesome to find one I like beyond the others. I mean, short skirts is all we need right??? No, so the ones I like most are from Little Busters.

[​IMG]

For men, I like the classy look. And the one anime that has given me that is Ouran High School Host Club

[​IMG]

4. Iskandar King of Conquerors

I'd have to say one of the ones that I kind of liked was from Chrome Shelled Regios
    [​IMG]
    I also like the uniform from Bleach, since it's just a simple jacket and pants
    [​IMG]

5. Shuhbooty moon child

Bleach and Angel beats are on my list. Along with Vampire Knight -w-

[​IMG]

And the k-on school uniforms -\\\\\-

[​IMG]

6. 61 No. B

I like the Ashford Academy ones from Code Geass a lot.

But my favorite would probably be the tiered ones from YGO GX. Such a cool gimmick.

7. Jin うごかないで

Guilty crowns I guess. I've never focused on school uniforms in anime's I just absolutely love GC either that or Oga Tatsumi's Uniform from Beelzebub but thats really or Tsuna's school uniform or Hibari's.

8. Mako Mankanshoku Moogle Assistant

Haven't seen the anime for it, but I really loveeee the uniform from the melancholy of haruhi suzumiya

[​IMG]