Best Roleplay

Discussion in '2013' started by Jayn, Aug 29, 2013.

?

(o´ω`o)ノ

Poll closed Sep 5, 2013.
  1. Cupid's Brew

15.6%
  2. 100 Days

18.8%
  3. Crossover Cove

6.3%
  4. RE: Mario's High School Days

6.3%
  5. Kingdom Hearts SOS

28.1%
  6. The Fallen

9.4%
  7. Heroic Sanction

12.5%
  8. The Strange

3.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jayn

BEST ROLEPLAY

Hello, friends. ヾ(*´∇`)ノ Welcome to Cycle Two of the awards, where all of the fun, creative artsy stuff happens! Please try to vote honestly and take the time to seriously evaluate the nominees.

Click the links below to go to the thread and check out the RP before making your decision! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. HAPPY VOTING, and good luck to the nominees!

Note: Sorry for any mistakes, I'm half asleep, please let me know if I messed something up.

Cupid's Brew
    100 Days
    Crossover Cove
    RE: Mario's High School Days
    Kingdom Hearts SOS
    The Fallen
    Heroic Sanction
    The Strange

2. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

High School Days !

3. Glen Returned from the dead

SoS won this one for me, I've never enjoyed a rp more and Krowley has done an outstandingly brilliant job of creating and managing it. The storyline, while based off of KH, draws you in to the point you never want to stop RPing, the stats and abilities and all that make you feel like you're playing a version of the game itself online, and god damnit Krowley if you ever turn into an evil super villain we're all screwed because i'm sure you'd do as much of a good job of that as you did with this!

4. Hiro ✩ Guardian

As much as I love most of these RPs because I'm in them, and love everyone in them as well, SOS took it for me.

No denying that Krowley put tremendous dedication into all the stat systems and battle systems, so here's to another year in SOS!

5. Light-Rune Maven Seer

SOS FOREVER!!!!!!

Being my first rp, It's Awesome. When I first joined, I quickly found I loved the system and the people and It made me want to find more rps to try. Though it's true that currently I haven't rp'd much, I probably wouldn't of even thought of doing it if not for SOS.... And that's where most of my friends are to be honest.... So thanks to SOS I have a social life! ACT NOW AND RECEIVE A LOVELY SET OF GINSU KNIVES! (Realizes is off topic.) ... Carry on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.