Best Buy Kingdom Hearts 3D Black Friday Sale!

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Chevalier, Nov 7, 2012.

1. Chevalier Crystal Princess

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Chevalier, Nov 7, 2012.

1. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      That's more than 50% off! If I didn't have the game already, I would certainly plan to get it during Black Friday. And your welcome!:)
    2. libregkd
    3. Chevalier
      Chevalier
      Exactly lol. It just seems so tempting, 15 bucks is so perfectly affordable ;3
    4. ShibuyaGato
      ShibuyaGato
      Wow. That's a pretty impressive price, though I suppose a drop like this is to be expected on Black Friday.

Regardless, I'm sure this is good news for anyone who's planning to get a 3DS(XL).
    5. Noobles
      Noobles
      Wow! That's a good deal! I better get a 3DS on Black Friday as well.
    6. Iskandar
      Iskandar
      I'm thinking the same thing. It'll certainly let me have a game for when I buy my 3DS some day
    7. Misty
      Misty
      If only I still worked there... lol.

Thanks Axel! :]
    8. Llave
      Llave
      Dun worry you can just watch it in your theater.

Awesome deal. I'll be running by to get a copy, all I need is a 3DS...
    9. jafar
      jafar
      If only I had a 3DS.

;-;
    10. super_rocker_90
      super_rocker_90
      so what would that lead to the special edition kh3ds ? lol 100$ ?
    11. Keyblade Heroine
      Keyblade Heroine
      $15?! That's an insanely good deal! O.O
      I'd totally get the game now too if I didn't have it already. But I wouldn't trade in my precious Mark of Mastery Edition for the world. :P
    12. jafar
      jafar
      I really, really doubt there would be a special edition, MAYBE there will be a Final Mix in a while, but the only Final Mix games were made for Sony's consoles, so we'll see.
    13. 61
      This is really convenient. I wonder if the prices on the 3DS will go down for black friday too, that would be nice.

they did remake CoM
    14. jafar
      jafar
      Yeah, but that doesn't make it a special edition. Just a remake. And it was bundled with KH2: FM
    15. Neku_Sakuraba
      Neku_Sakuraba
      I don't think there will be a Final Mix. Instead, they'll probably appear as cutscenes in HD 2.5 Remix.

And didn't he mean the Mark of Mastery edition?
    16. kingdomheartsgeek
      kingdomheartsgeek
      So bad i dont live in the US. and i have kh3d already :(
    17. super_rocker_90
      super_rocker_90
      i meant the special edition 3ds kingdom hearts style that comes with the game lol.
    18. Gelatinous Ghost
      Gelatinous Ghost
      That is an impressive price. A great time for anyone who hasn't obtained it yet to take the drop. I still need to finish my critical mode play through. Damn school. ​
    19. Sumi
      Sumi
      It's an offer I can't refuse. I'll be out on Black Friday and will definitely pick it up. I don't have a 3DS yet but might get one for Christmas so it will be worth it to have for the future (as well as I'll feel good for buying it finally even if I have to borrow my friend's handheld for it haha).