Chain of Memories Been stuck on a door for about a year.

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts Help' started by Shinichi Izumi, Oct 8, 2014.

1. Shinichi Izumi Totally Pink and stuff

I kid you not, that's not even an exageration, for one of the final doors in the 13th floor (i think) in castle oblivion, I'm missing a Blue card that's a number 1, and I have been trough countless battles, most of which are giving no cards and only XP for some reason :c
    I rage quit for a while then keep trying again, it's been like this for about a year, I've tried reloading the normal rooms countless times, and I've used almost every card to do so, I think I went up like a ridiculous amount of levels too, i'm almost on level 83, and yeah I really don't know what to do, I'm starting to lose hope guys.

2. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

Yeah; that's something that really gets to me about COM. Floor 13 is not a place you want to be to grind for a blue card, and odds are you might not even get the number you want. Even if you're in the room where you can select the card you win, it's very rare to see a blue card on that floor. Whenever I'm stuck there, I just go to one of the lower floors (1-5) where the heartless are weaker, and you have a better chance at getting a blue card.

3. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

I know the pain you're going through. If you want my advice, try opening a room with a Roulette Room Card, which allows you to sometimes pick a map card from a roulette after a battle. Hopefully you'll be able to find a number 1 blue card then.

4. Amaury Legendary Hero

I remember running into the same problem on Chain of Memories, though it's never been a big issue for me on Re:Chain of Memories.

5. 61 No. B

Isn't there a color of card that you can only get on earlier floors? Maybe try going to a different floor and looking for the card you need. I remember having to look for a certain card and it taking a while, but nothing this extreme.

6. Graxe King's Apprentice

If you're going through battles and not getting map cards at the end of them, that means that you already have 99 in your inventory and can't hold any more. Use up as many as you can whenever possible to free up space.

7. Explode Who?!

You can actually just discard them. If I get stuck, I get rid of 10-20 cards, to be safe. Just make sure to keep at least one of every value for each color.

I think roulette room works, but it might not. I could be wrong, but I remember still having trouble getting a blue card with that method. It's kind of ridiculous. If roulette doesn't work, teleport to an earlier floor like others have said. Once you've got what you need, head back. If you've got around 99 cards, you should have no problem getting through the 13th floor again. I typically have tons of unused 0 cards at this point in the game, which came in handy for me.

8. Iskandar King of Conquerors

This is why when I played that game, I would save all those black cards that had the question mark or whatever for the later floors, because I could use it for whatever I needed

9. Shinichi Izumi Totally Pink and stuff

what is that? I have literally NEVER heard of that card before, please elaborate.
    i did that but did not know about the 99 card limit and made it to floor 5 with multiple #1s and multiple blue cards but couldn find a crossing.[DOUBLEPOST=1412813792][/DOUBLEPOST]
    do you think they removed the 99 card limit?[DOUBLEPOST=1412813857][/DOUBLEPOST]
    yeah, i got to lvl5 and nothing. because of the 99 card limit i was ignorant about.[DOUBLEPOST=1412813993][/DOUBLEPOST]
    wow.
    I did not know that.
    Ill go delete some now.
    thanks!
    did they fix that in RE:?[DOUBLEPOST=1412814078][/DOUBLEPOST]
    good idea, i dont think ill delete any zeros.[DOUBLEPOST=1412814152][/DOUBLEPOST]
    what card is that?

Last edited: Oct 8, 2014
  10. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

It's a map card exclusive to Re:CoM. Looks like this:

[​IMG]

Basically, IIRC, enemies in this room would drop an orb or something (can't remember what it was), which if picked up, allows you to pick the map card you get from a spinning roulette. The roulette is usually made up of a variety of map cards from all three colors and various numbers.

11. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Random Joker

12. Shinichi Izumi Totally Pink and stuff

screens because Im hyped now that i have an actuall chance at getting this card!
    Screenshot_2014-10-09-11-33-49.jpg Screenshot_2014-10-09-11-33-29.jpg Screenshot_2014-10-09-11-32-55.jpg
    [DOUBLEPOST=1412815343][/DOUBLEPOST]hunting for it now!

Attached Files:

13. Explode Who?!

So you know, Random Joker is only in Re:Chain of Memories, so you have to get an actual blue card.

14. Shinichi Izumi Totally Pink and stuff

Yeah I got that, and after spending a whole day playing and finding every blue card that isnt a #1 multiple times, I found one, wow, its been a little over a year im actually speachless.
    yeah i gave Axel a good whopping after that for having such a hard door and can not beat marluxia yet so yeah, thanks.