Traditional Art Beautiful Comic of How I Feel About Bishounen (I am baaack ~ ( ・∀・ ) )

Discussion in 'Arts & Graphics' started by 「ユウンジーピ」, Sep 3, 2011.

1. 「ユウンジーピ」 Merlin's Housekeeper

[​IMG]

sexy chins

sorry had to post something (´;ω;`) because I am back and I am willing to give this site a chance....blame schoooollll ; A ; orz orz........also i shall be somewhat busy with a chorus group of mine > v < b drawing some presents for the members and I shall be sure to post the result once i have completed them <3.....that is if you would like me too ; 7 ; <3

thank you for viewing |D have a nice day! ~
    credit to the mangaka who drew that I have no idea what manga that is ;; Y ;; I have forgotten
    also........//snop

2. Jayn

LOL. CHIN.
    That was great. Anyway, it was really adorable. There were some parts that were hard to read to me, but I made it all out eventually.
    Welcome back. ;D

3. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

~Moved~ to Traditional art

I like this, it's amusing, the writing was a little unclear at times but the messy effect on the sketching is very effective. I did laugh at it, and the people are very simply drawn which is nice.

4. Llave Superless Moderator

Wait... you are the one who drew the pics save the screen-toned one, right?

This is marvelous. i must say, i am very pleased to see another mangaka on here as well! I loved how you delivered such a quick and fun "Yonkoma" manga.

I really would love to see more of your work! you do a great job!

それを維持してください!