Bbs opening

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by benjizz, Mar 31, 2013.

1. benjizz Destiny Islands Resident

(If there is already a thread on this please direct me)
    i thought of this for a while saw it somewhere else and decided to post it here. Do you think the Bbs opening gives us some sort of hint about the future or what is going to happen ?i mean for example we see ven and terra running through what seems to me like castle oblivion,this could have not just been put there randomly. Ven is runnig from... whatever the heck that thing is i presume sleep? and then we see terra runnnig away from the darkness. i know some of you will say that he just runnig away from the darkness in his heart, but come on now, its in castle oblivion(i guess) and this could probably be the place where MX is keeping terra while he is up to his diabolical plans. And also towards the end when we see Aqua above vens station of waking we see sora and riku s keyblade come down to break it to then reveal ven, this could mean that Riku and Sora somehow retrieved Aqua, and she then lead them to where ven s resides etc.What do you think? Oh yeah and also the fact that ven is runnig trough a black castle oblivion could mean something aswell

2. RifleRiku Traverse Town Homebody

You might be onto something. Like how Riku and Sora's keyblades came down, I think that might symbolize them awakening him from his sleep. I never really looked into it but lately people have been pointing things out that I've never noticed. Guess I have to start looking harder at things.

3. 61 No. B

It's possible, but I doubt it.
    Depending on how you interpret it it could be seen as foreshadowing the events of BBS. The darkness could be seen as the danger that the three are trying to prevent or escape, but it's most likely just something to look cool.

The openings in KH so far have either been a sort of review of previous games (DDD and KH2) or jut something that's really cool to watch watch and loose foreshadowing for what's to come in the same game (KH and BBS.)

Also, I doubt that at the time BBS was made the story for 3 had been formed, at least not enough to foreshadow something as heavily as you are suggesting.