Birth by Sleep BBS cameo appearances?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Radiowave, Mar 9, 2008.

1. Radiowave ITSA PIIINCH

in kh2fm+, the data characters hold absolutely no plots or anything in terms of story and are there as bosses.
    So what if theres a room full of data characters from earlier kh games? like one room would be devoted to fighting Sora, Riku or Kairi, maybe mickey, donald and goofy, plus some other characters? That would be cool to me, I mean, imagine Riku's DM being him turning into RikuNort or something, and sora perhaps would go into a drive form?
    Besides, the secret bosses in BBS might be a little screwed up...sephiroth seems to be a little older/the same age as cloud...but 10 years ago...he would be 11 (Clouds 21 in kh1 i believe) and Leon is like 22...Nomura wouldnt let us fight 12 year olds..

2. Lord Knight Xiron Hollow Bastion Committee

Monestary of the Endless Stair, Labyrinth
    Why would there be data battles available for 4 year olds? Remember, during BBS, Sora isn't the Keyblade Master yet. Now, in 358/2 Days, its possible. Just not here.

Sephiroth could be a likely optional boss. Since he's around 45, he would still be pretty much the same with 10 years subtracted. Just without the wing.

3. Black Sinner Twilight Town Denizen

Sephiroth is 30-ish at best.

The only way I see data bosses of Sora and the others being in BBS is if they decided to do some future meets past thing, which would really mess with people's heads. And I think Mickey would be too involved in the actual story to be a secret boss.

But you never know.

4. Lord Knight Xiron Hollow Bastion Committee

Vincent Valentine is in his 60s during FFVII, which seems to be the same timeframe as KH, and was either 23 or 24 when Sephiroth was born, which means that Sephiroth is at least 39 or 40.

But yeah, I don't think they'd actually do that kind of time switch, unless there is a time warp in the Meeting Grounds and you fight the battle from FM+, but from Terra's point of view.

5. Radiowave ITSA PIIINCH

I meant Data, as in, Sora's, Riku's, etc... ages dont matter. Maybe it'll be in some room called "the Timeless Room" or something...

in kh2fm+, vexen didnt ever make a replica of sora, let alone anti sora, but he was just there as a challenge while fighting vexen. Similarly, Sora and Riku can be there, only as a challenge in the game and with no real addition to the story.

And about the sephiroth thing: I dont think his age applies to the kh time frame. Nomura brought up in an interview (i dont have it handy, sorry,) that Sephiroth is Cloud's Darkness, and could possibly be a heartless/ whatever...if thats the case, then hes the same age as Cloud, regardless of the FFVII story. I know where your coming from, but remember, kh screws stories up, lol. Also, Sephiroth looks a lot younger than the sephiroth in FFVII: AC and even the sephiroth in crisis core...

6. Lord Knight Xiron Hollow Bastion Committee

True, but it seems that they were taken directly from Advent Children, and seem to be just about the same age. I think he looks younger just because everything about KH makes things look a little livelier. But then again, you never know.

As for the data, obviously you wouldn't be fighting the real Sora and Riku. You wouldn't fight a four and five year old. But there just wouldn't be data available for them older, because they haven't gotten that far yet. It's like fighting a data battle vs. 26 year old Riku in KHII. It just wouldn't happen. Time travel doesn't seem to take any part in this story, even to the extent of Timeless River in KHII. This game is what happens in the past and sets up the story for KH1, so I don't think they'd have it go into the future. Like I said, if they did, it would just be the Terra battle, since that's the only time crossover that's ever been hinted at.

7. HOSPITAL STAT! i knock tits

And so here's to hoping we won't see Sephiroth's arse at all during BBS. YES, I SMELL A DIFFERENT OPTIONAL BOSS!

8. khsuperfan Banned

does it matter

does it matter the age? i think that there will be one in both games, and it'll be something weird like what u'r all talkin' about. I hope u get to fight Ven as Roxas in Days, and maybe Sephiroth or Zak in bbs.

9. SuperStardustHD Banned

They could just make Sora and the others data bosses for no reason what so ever :P

10. Radiowave ITSA PIIINCH

thats what i was saying! You hit it on the nail...in 1 sentence...i feel dumb now...

11. Dredica SNES was the best.

I swear that Leon was like sixteen in kingdom hearts 1. I don't remember where I got that information, but thats just what I remember about him in kingdom hearts.

12. Radiowave ITSA PIIINCH

he couldnt have been as old as riku is now...leon was an adult in kh1

13. Dredica SNES was the best.

What if they get the data of Sora from the Terra fight in kingdom hearts II final mix?

Riku was 15 in kh1. Besides, ages don't make sense in kingdom hearts. Sora looks like he's 10, but he's 14.

14. Radiowave ITSA PIIINCH

oh no...an age debate again...ages do make sense in kingdom hearts, for the most part. Sora goes from 14-15 by kh2. And he actually looks 15. Leon, is not only taller than riku, but he has a deeper voice, and is said to be a little older than he is in ff8 in the kh series. Plus, its also said that Cloud is a little younger than Leon...Cloud is clearly an adult.

15. MadDoctorMaddie I'm a doctor, not a custom title!

Cloud is 23 in KH1 and Leon 25, so I think it would be quite possible for them to be in BBS

16. Wisdom Form Guy Hollow Bastion Committee

Well that could happen,but I think it won't happen.

17. MadDoctorMaddie I'm a doctor, not a custom title!

Okey, I dunno 'bout Cloud, but a pre-Hollow Bastion invaded Leon is possible, he just might not be as tough and gloomy as in KH1...

18. Wisdom Form Guy Hollow Bastion Committee

Yeah,but I still don't think it will happen,since the story is focused on Terra and such.

19. BaseSebastian Kingdom Keeper

Perhaps Auron will appear as a living being,
    and not dead as he is in KH II.

Maybe, since apparently,
    Auron died after the pilgramage he was on
    with Braska and Jecht,
    perhaps those other two will appear as well.

Jecht would also be Tidus's father,
    so it is eve more likely he might appear.

20. MadDoctorMaddie I'm a doctor, not a custom title!

... That doesn't stop them from making cameos, Kh1, CoM and Kh2 are all focused on Sora, Kairi, Riku, Donald, Goofy and Mickey, still all three of the games had disney and FF cameos...