Birth by Sleep Battle with Terranort...-Spoilers-

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts Help' started by SonGoku, Jun 21, 2012.

1. SonGoku Destiny Islands Resident

For the longest time there Terra's story is my least favorite with boss battles, and there are 3 boss battles I absolutely hate, Eraqus, Braig, and Terranort. I really need help to beat him, so can anyone give me a tip?

2. Mixt The dude that does the thing

Well first make sure you have second chance and once more. If you don't then there are guides around to help or I can look it up quick when I get the chance. After that Terranort is all about blocking and countering. The only move I recall being unblockable is the large single meteor. And when he uses the dark impulse command style, don't let yourself be caught in the whole combo since the finisher is timed to go around once more. Though on top of block counters you can take advantage of his aggressive nature with regenerative block (it's been a while so I don't think that is it's exact name), it heals each time you block and in this battle he'll often bring you back to full.

3. SonGoku Destiny Islands Resident

Alright, thanks bro.

4. Hiro ✩ Guardian

I don remember how to beat Eraqus, but for Braig I recall a lot of Blocking. When hes on the ground, combo him and when he shoots, block. The bullets will be reflected back and inflict Damage. Hope this helps!

5. Spectralunlife Moogle Assistant

For Terranort, it's what Mixt said basically, but his meteor attack CAN be dodged. It's a bit creative, but you'll need a blade rush shotlock. You just charge it up to max when he's summoning meteors, and when he fires them at you, activate the shotlock and dodge/be immune to them while you charging through.