Bad Injuries and Wounds!

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Wisdom Form Guy, Jun 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soraroxmysox!454 Destiny Islands Resident

One day me and my friends were going off a jump at the end of this one hill. (with our bikes btw) Then this one girl asked if she could use my bike. I said ok, then she went down the hill after my 8 yr old friend went off the jump landed it. Then my friend got in her way then next thing we new. He was crying with only a scratch and the girl was on the ground then looked at her leg. She started to scream. The whole nee cap got cut out of her knee and inside of her knee was all red like blood but lucaly it didnt bleed alot the knee cap flew over to the neibors yard. I havent seen that girl scine i was in 2nd grade. Hope shes well.

And one time the 8 yr old was takking to me out of his moms car window then she shut down the car and when you do that the window rolls up automaticly so his head got smashed in the car window. That happened to my arm. Doesnt fell so good.

2. Wisdom Form Guy Hollow Bastion Committee

Post all of them.That must have been a bad day,DestinyStar.

One time I was jumping from a tree that was bent and had a ladder.I went up to swing off of the tree and I let go to soon.I fell face first into the sand at 50mph.*-*
    I was so hurt that I wanted to leave the lake.:(

3. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

Ouch that had got to hurt.I've got plenty of stories aswell.Once when i was two someone pushed me into a sharp piece of wire and cut my forehead.I've got a scar up there ever since.

4. Cherry Berry Chaser

Ouch! That must have been really painful ;( I'm sorry you had to go through the pain... T-T

The only time I really got injured was when I was 3 and I chewed on a glo stick, and was immediately sent to hospital >;[

5. Korra my other car is a polar bear dog

Chemicals are bad. D:

I burned myself on dry ice once.
    That was also an extremely unpleasant experience.

6. Wisdom Form Guy Hollow Bastion Committee

Who?I want to kill him!

One time when I was 2,I was always a trouble maker.Well,one night I decided to get into the flower and make a mess.But I did it too long and my hands got stuck in place.They would not move.I woke my Mom up to tell her and had to go to the hospital.:(

7. Cherry Berry Chaser

Ouch, I only saw one incident like the one you're describing, and its involving my physics teacher touching dry ice and stroking it for a long time as he was creating formulae's... He settled his hand on a huge chunk for too long and he was screaming...

xD Have you ever tried licking an ice-cube and it got stuck to your tounge...? xDDDD I remember ripping it off, and a tiny piece of my tounge went too, causing blood to spew a little xDD

8. Wisdom Form Guy Hollow Bastion Committee

Did it hurt? LOL noob question

One time I was near the boat motor and my Dad didn't know so he turned it on and it cut me bad in my back.
    It form a big circle on my back.:(It is still slightly visible.

9. Korra my other car is a polar bear dog

It hurt. ._.
    A lot. Dx

Yeah, I have. Same thing happened. xD

I also had a habit of biting my lip when I was little, and once I bit off too much and I bled quite a bit. ^^;;

10. Heaven's Angel Kingdom Keeper

Those all sound like they really hurt... DX

And yeah, that was a bad day... It didn't feel very good for the next few weeks... I had trouble walking ><

Well, here are some other stories, then:

1) I was about 10 years old for this one. I was at my aunts house and me and my siblings were going in and out to play in the backyard of her apartment complex. I'd come in to get a drink of water and then I went back out. What I didn't know was that somebody had closed the door, and it was really clean and glass, so I couldn't tell, and I ran into it... It hurt my nose really bad, and I still get made fun of for it. ><

2) Another time (I think I was 11 years old >>) I was riding down a dirt hill on my bike with a couple of my friends. I went up and down a couple times, and I really liked it 'cuz the hill was kind of steep and gave you lots of speed. Unfortunately, there was a huge rock in the middle of the road, and my bike got stuck on it when I was going at about the highest speed I could... I was sent flying over my handlebars and I scraped my knee really badly.

3) My brother and I went to the park with one of his friends. I'd met up with a friend there, and we were flying her kite. Unfortunately, there was a wooden stake stikking out of the ground and I tripped on it, and it pretty much stabbed my in the leg near my knee... I was crying so hard, and it hurt really badly... But it was kind of fun 'cuz my brother and his friend pushed me home on their skateboard. :D

I just noticed... What's up with me and hurting my knee?! O.o

Anywho, I can probably think of more, so I'll let you guys know if I remember any more. XP

11. Cherry Berry Chaser

xD I sometimes did that too, except it was a habit of whenever I got nervous I would bite my lip, and the more anxious I get, the more I chew xD

12. Wisdom Form Guy Hollow Bastion Committee

My was worst.

Once I was in the kitchen where my stepdad had dropped a wine glass.When I was walking to the trash,I stepped on a big piece of glass.It cut bad because it did not stop bleeding for an hour.:(

13. Cherry Berry Chaser

My sister dislocated her arm when she fell down the stairs once... It was kinda sad >.>
    And It was almost like you could see a bit of the bone, and since she was 7 at the time, you can imagine the screaming she produced as her leg bone went back together..

14. Heaven's Angel Kingdom Keeper

OH MAH GOSH I remembered another one... XP

4) About a year ago (not even) I went to a waterpark with my dad. They have this thing called the "Lazy River" and it's where you sit in a tube and it pushes you around in a circle. It's a really popular attraction, and is very crowded. XD I was riding around it in a tube, and there's this one part where water comes out of this part really fast so that it keeps you moving, and you always go really fast there. (This thin also makes gigantic waves go around, like a circular wave pool, actually ^^) I was bored of riding around in the tube and thought "Hey! I think I'll try going on the current part without a tube! So I pushed the tube away and held onto my dad's tube until I got to the current part. Then I let go and the current thing started pushing me. Unfortunately, it pulled me under the water and I ended up getting stuck underneath somebody's tube. I couldn't get out, and I started to panic because the water was suffocating me. Sadly, the lifeguard didn't even see me. I'd actually started to suck water into my lungs when I finally managed to get out once the current had ended. It all happened so quickly and I'd panicked alot. I was coughing so much and my chest hurt really bad for awhile afterwards, and I was even trembling. That's the closest I've ever been to death. :(

15. {feel.the.wrath} Hollow Bastion Committee

Yes! Unfortunately, that happens to me almost every day. :(

Edit: It's usually on my fingers, though! xD Like, I'll get some juice and notice I don't have ice, and then I'll go stick my wet hands in a bunch of ice, trying to grab a piece, and about 3 pieces will be stuck on my fingers! =D I'm an idiot! xD

16. Cherry Berry Chaser

I used to experiment again and again, but it never worked after that one time xDDd (I was paranoid at 12... I've learnt my lesson as I grew older xD)

But everyday? You poor thing *Hugs, and gets a plaster...*

17. Wisdom Form Guy Hollow Bastion Committee

Every Day!I feel sorry for you.

DestinyStar,I had a bad ride experience too.

One time,I was going to ride a ride called the "Wooden Coaster".I went on it and the employee forgot to shut the bar down.So we rid the ride without safety.I went flying out of the ride.Luckily,I landed back in the ride and was safe.But I had a headache after the ride.Someone needs to fire that guy!:(

18. Heaven's Angel Kingdom Keeper

OMG O_o that had to have been scary, Wisdom... ><

that reminds me... a few months ago I went to the Universal Studios in California and rode the Jurassic Park ride. Unfortunately, I ended up sitting next to two really "big" people, and the lap bar wouldn't go down secure enough... So when we got to the 80 foot drop at the end, I had to push up on the bar so I would be pushed down into my seat because I'm so skinny... I was trembling afterwards... lol...

I always get ice stuck to my tounge lol...

19. Wisdom Form Guy Hollow Bastion Committee

Yeah I was really tired afterwards.

One time I was standing on top of a building and when I was handing him the wrench to fix something,he accidentily hit me in the face.I got knocked off of the house and was so hurt that day.I broke my knee,back,and my stomach.I also had a real pain in the leg.:(

20. ~Misa-Chan~ Gummi Ship Junkie

I want to goo zee moon :O *points at moon*
    I fell of the stairs yesterday does that count? XD *Fails at life*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.