Bad Injuries and Wounds!

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Wisdom Form Guy, Jun 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aura Goddess

I actually didn't.My eyes were open wide.

I remember one time,I was little probably 10 or 11,I was riding my bike in my backyard then I hit a rock.I fell off my bike and landed on one of my mom's roses.The thorns scraped my right leg.Like from my knee and almost all the way to my hip.That stung like hell.I have a scar now.

2. ~Misa-Chan~ Gummi Ship Junkie

I want to goo zee moon :O *points at moon*
    Omg..I remember when I was 8 years old I was riding my bike with my brother and I lost control of my bike and hit my neighbors wall

3. Xendran Banned

When iw as 12 and i was a complete idiot, i had an axe *the bodyspray* fight with my brotehr outside ,and i was litterally soaked in axe, and i thought it was smart to go near the fire, and i LIT my ENTIRE body on fire, so i ran for the nearest water source, an 85 foot drop into a lake.
    That was... not fun.

4. ~Misa-Chan~ Gummi Ship Junkie

Last year when I was leaving school with my brother I almost got hit by a car..I was lucky my brother grabbed my arm and pulled me away.

5. Korra my other car is a polar bear dog

Did I forget to say my cousin hits me with the Guitar Hero guitar whenever she comes over?
    She does.
    And she's only eight. >_>;;

6. Wisdom Form Guy Hollow Bastion Committee

Wow!I hate doing that.

One time I was playing my Wii.I went to swing the Wii Mote and I punctured my face in.It hurt like ****.

I had a bad eye sight for the rest of the day.

7. Sexy Sheva Banned

*cracks knuckles*

Worst injury I'd ever gotten was about a few months ago, in Feburary where I dislocated my knee. :3

8. khhottie30 Twilight Town Denizen

This happened about 2 years ago.

2 days after my family got back from South Carolina, me and my older brother were getting ready to go swimming. Well, I was waiting for him to get off his lazy butt and quit playing with my mom's cell phone, and what do you know, he found her ringtones. So he played "Fur Elise", and I decided to dance around the house. Well, when I started dancing towards the living room, my left foot stopped on the living room carpet, but my body kept spinning, and I ended up falling.

I didn't feel a thing, so I thought I was okay and tried to get up. But of course, my dad just had to look at my foot and say "OH MY GOD, SHE BROKE HER ANKLE!" After that, I about had a panic attack when I looked at my ankle (the bone almost came through the skin), and my dad had to drive me to the closest hospital (which is 30 minute away).

And I didn't cry one bit...until the doctor said "surgery".

9. Wisdom Form Guy Hollow Bastion Committee

Evil Doctors!

My grandpa has a sword on his top shelf.Well,one time I was playing with my friend and backed into the wall.It fell and landed on my hand.I had a BIG cut that day.I was 10when this happened.It took 10 months to heal.>_>

10. ~Misa-Chan~ Gummi Ship Junkie

Ugh..cousins can be such a pain in the @$$ >.<;;

One time I was playing Guitar Hero 3 with my brother, my hand slipped of the guitar and it landed on my foot..

11. Korra my other car is a polar bear dog

I heard all about the injuries caused by the Wii when it first came out. xDD

But ouch. ._.
    I have bad eyesight to begin with...and so when I take my glasses off or when one of my contact lenses comes out, I flail around blindly and usually end up hurting myself. ^^;;
    ...That sound very unpleasant and painful.
    I'd hug you...but...the sunburn. xD
    ...o_o
    Ouch, dude.
    I was in the "FastTrack" for the operation on my knee after I slashed it open. I waited almost five hours.
    Blood loss is not a fun thing to experience. Dx

There's a strap there for a reason. xD
    But yeah, those guitars are quite...solid. Pillows and blankets offer little to no protection. @_@

Haha, I hit myself in the face once with the guitar though. I pulled it up to activate Star Power, but I put it up too quickly and hit myself. ^^;;

12. ~Misa-Chan~ Gummi Ship Junkie

Lol, yeah I know but my guitar doesn't have s strap..yet.. .__. xD

13. Korra my other car is a polar bear dog

Doesn't it...come with one? o_o

HURHURR I JUST FELL DOWN THE STAIRS AGAIN.
    xD
    *fails at life*

14. ~Misa-Chan~ Gummi Ship Junkie

LOL! Nice! xD a cookie for your effort!

I sitted on the T.V remote control by accident this morning xD

15. Wisdom Form Guy Hollow Bastion Committee

LOL!

One time last year I was getting ready to jump,and my friend pushes me off.I slipped though and hit my *****
    on the edge of the pool.It bruised me badly on the balls.:(

16. Ashwa <3 Hollow Bastion Committee

Worst injury was probably when I was four and I tried to do a backwards somersault. I was on a couch and there was a very hard coffee table nearby. Needless to say I miscalculated as any four year old does, and went off the couch and busted my head open. I needed staples, and let me tell you, it hurts!

17. P E A N U T ~*~Never Surrender~*~

Hmm...I haven't had any bad injuries. My most recent injury was when I stepped on a nail and it went through my shoe. I didn't even notice it right away xD

18. Wisdom Form Guy Hollow Bastion Committee

That isn't bad at all.Lucky...

19. Cherry Berry Chaser

When I was about six, someone threw a high heel shoe at my face, and made me bleed...

Well, its not as bad as someone flicking a pan towards my nose, almost dislocating it...

Although I don't get injured much, I usually get close calls of being run over, and stuff xD

I wonder how my face copes... Its doing a heck of a good job at recovering... Gone within a week xD

20. Heaven's Angel Kingdom Keeper

Hmm... Well, when I was about 7 years old or something, I was at a lake resort with my dad... We'd always have golfcart races through all of the back roads and such... But one night, my dad was driving one golfcart and my uncle was driving another. I decided to ride on my uncle's cart to be on his team that night. The deal was, the loser had to push the other team's golfcart back to their trailer. So after the race, my team ended up losing. We were pushing my dad's golfcart back to his trailer. Suddenly, my cousins stopped pushing it and I was the only one still pushing it, and my dad suddenly stepped on the pedal and the golfcart started going. Well, I was really stupid back then, so I forgot to let go of the golfcart... It dragged me across the pavement and scraped up my knees really badly (since I was in shorts ><). I was crying like crazy... i had to have my dad carry me inside and there was blood running all down my legs... It didn't heal for quite a long time ><

and if you need another story I have plenty more... serious like this or funny XP

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.