Back Again

Discussion in 'Introductions & Departures' started by The Twin, Nov 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Twin My, what a strange duet

I know.. a second time I've posted one of these threads but the last one was almost four months ago.

Anyway, just a heads up that I'm back on American soil, working at another private school for better pay than China, and busy with a successful art business, budding love life, and con schedule (to go with that craft/art business junk).

I bought the first volume of KH: 358/2 Days manga and it reminded me of this place. Figured I'd check on errybody.

2. Amaury Legendary Hero

My lady, welcome back!

I missed you, especially because you said you were back last time. :x

3. The Twin My, what a strange duet

Yeah I know, I fooled you all and never meant it. But that lousy boss I had at work only got worse, so it was a matter of waiting out the rest of my contract so I could move home from China. Plus time differences and schtuff.

I need to make a photography thread somewhere here so you guys can see the pictures. I took a short vacation in September to Beijing and climbed the Great Wall, among other things.

4. Vagineer Hollow Bastion Committee

Nice, a returning member! Welcome back to KH-Vids! Hope we can see you more often on the site and I wish we could see each other around the forums!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.