Axel's strange day.

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Aragorns, Mar 1, 2012.

1. Aragorns Gummi Ship Junkie

Ok, so to get back into the mood of writing, I decided to write a short-story-type-thing...
    ... expect randomness.

It was a sunny day - as usual - in Twilight Town, Roxas Axel and Xion were sitting in the usual place having icecream together.
    This was there usual thing to do, and life was good. They always talked about random stuff that no one else would be bothered with.
    Today, Axel started the topic.
    "So, Roxas, how was work?"

Roxas shrugged. "Eh, the same as always. Heart collection."

"What about you, Xion?" Was Axel's next question. "I heard you got put with the new gal."

"Oh, it was fine. I still don't know why we call ourselves Organization XIII when we now have XV member's."

Axel smiled. "Because that was the scariest option. Got it Memorized?" They all laughed, the Icecream was soon finished and the sun was setting. Axel yawned. "I think it's time I hit the sack, you guys coming?" Roxas nodded and got up, Xion also got up and they went back to what they called 'home'.

Axel was smiling right up until he came across Saix. "Saix." He said, Saix stopped him. "I... I know we havn't been tight lately..." Axel was caught off-guard at this statement. What was Saix doing?

"And I know that I've been cruel to Roxas and Xion... but that's all about to change, Lea." Axel was just about ready to start running and get Xigbar to kick some sense into Saix, but he couldn't, his feet wouldn't let him move. "Axel, I want us to be friends again, and its only now I realise that I'm the one whose been preventing that. Axel, I... I wan't to start hanging out with you again, you and you're... friends..." Axel didn't know what to say, what was this? Had he got his heart back or something? Or was Saix trying to spy on them.
    Either way, Axel was being completely creeped out by Saix's sudden 'why can't we be friends?' speech. "I'll... give you some time to thing about it, Lea." And with that, Saix set off for his room.

Axel didn't know what to say, was Saix serious? The next day, Axel would talk about it with Roxas and Xion. However, when he got to his room, he found his room was... redecorated. The wall's were red with flame symbol's here and there. His douvet had Chakram's on them and his pillow had VII on it in red. "Oookaaay." He tried out the bed, and it was alot more comfortable than it used to be. This just creeped him out even more.

When he got up, he almost had a heart attack, because he still wasn't used to his new room. That, and now there were some new clothes on the end of his bed for him. "The f..." The clothes were an Orange T-shirt and black baggy trouser's with red lines. The creepiest thing was that they were perfect.

Chapter 2 coming soon... it seems this is gonna be the longest short story in the world.