Axel Code (Due to high demand)

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Jun 16, 2007.

1. Xaldin ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It seems as though recently there's been a High demand for the Axel code, or rather having Axel in your party, as a boss to put it in simple terms. For those that don't know what I'm talking about, basically the Axel code puts Axel into your party, however he'll be treated like a boss instead of an ally. Here's a video sample.

Now as for the codes. I should note one thing

Note 1: The codes for Axel were hacked by Godshin, the Encoding them into ARMax was done by kamds48

ArMax
    Donald replaced by Axel
    HEM9-A6QF-2FF14
    9TMU-YWGE-T7P3J

Goofy Replaced by Axel
    888D-12QQ-R8UJ3
    NGP5-YC2Q-AM8N3

Have fun~

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Jun 16, 2007.

1. Donaut
      Donaut
      It works! :D I can't wait to have Sora and Riku vs Axel, Axel, and Xemnas.
    2. libregkd
    3. Donaut
      Donaut
      It is? How?
    4. Cody
      Cody
      Impossible, due to the fact that you can only have three bosses max.
      Why?
      Because I have three, ps3's.
    5. Apostrophe
      Apostrophe
      Because any guys who aren't supposed to be there replace your party members.
    6. RRMS
      RRMS
      How do you put the codes in?
    7. Xaldin
      Xaldin

Actually...yeah it is impossible.

Riku is counted as a 4th party member, however. You can only have 3 party members at a time, so the best you could do unless somehow a hack that comes to break the party code would be

Sora vs Axel Axel Xemnas
      or
      Sora and Riku vs Axel and Xemnas.

Also there hasn't been a Xemnas code released yet, therefore you'd only be fighting Xemnas solo, unless it's the second Xemnas armored battle.
    8. Donaut
      Donaut
      Oh ya. *hits self in face* Forgot that. So Sora vs Axel and Xemnas? No because you have to be Riku. I wish there was a way. Damn.

EDIT: I am talking about the final Xemnas battle.
    9. Xaldin
      Xaldin
      The only actual way would be when it becomes known to bring Xemnas out of there instead.
    10. RRMS
      RRMS
      How do you put the codes in???? :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
    11. libregkd
    12. rikurep
      rikurep
      couldn't there be a way to make him act like an ally? like he did before you enter TWTNW?
    13. XxxXehanortxxX
      XxxXehanortxxX
      I have a question.

Would swap magic coder be able to utilize these codes?
    14. Hexin
      Hexin
      So, the codes replace both of your party members with two Axels?
    15. 2Foxxie4U
      2Foxxie4U
      OOH! =D

I am SO trying this out! >D

And the best thing is... He can't die! =D So I won't feel bad for hitting him! =DDD

YAYNEZZ!

*is in her own, happy, little fangurlish world*
    16. RikuXSorayaoi
      RikuXSorayaoi
      duuuude! that is sooo cool >< ahhaha but it kinda seems like hes making the fight harder =_=' hahahahha *squeal* <.< >.>
    17. NarakuOni
      NarakuOni
      Does the Axel actually do damage to the Heartless/Nobodies/Organization members that Sora is fighting, or does he just attack like crazy and only hurt you?
    18. Explode
      Explode
      Wow...nothing can be said but wow. Soooooooooo awsome! Does Axel even HURT Saix?

Haha! Imagine if in final mix, you could hack the party code so you could have 12 party members and have an organization orgy. A very hectic battle though...even KH would probably get a load of lag.

I don't even think Sora gets hurt...
    19. Apostrophe
      Apostrophe
      The digits for ally Axel aren't known yet.

Yes. The raw codes for Final Mix are found here.

Yes.

Er. If you defeat him outside of a boss battle, he just enters the boss defeat animation and freezes there. If you defeat him in a boss battle, the game considers the battle over.

This is boss Axel.

No. Again, this is boss Axel.