AWOL sign-up

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by SORA!, Apr 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SORA! Gummi Ship Junkie

You are trained not to think.

You have been raised not to feel.

You were brought up to be suspicious of everything.

You were bred to be a warrior.

You’ve grown tired of that life style.

You’ve gone AWOL.

The year is 2040 and the Government army came up with the idea to genetically bred the best fighters ever to exist in 2020. They take mother’s who would otherwise abort their children and pay them to carry the child to full term, constantly injecting them with hormones to make the baby stronger than any other human.

Once the baby is born it is taken away from the mother to be cared for by a private nurse for the first five years of its life. When the child reaches the age of five, they begin their training. Again for the first five years the training is of the mind, when the child reaches ten, it becomes more physical. Some children ease into the training, while other’s struggle. Those who do well, excel and are soon moved up with their training, while those who struggle are taken away and not seen again.

But something has happened recently, after a fake rescue operation some of the teenagers have started acting differently, acting out, sneaking out of the compound out of hours, un authorized. The military is worried that they have been compromised and have started to rebel against their trainers. They fear they are becoming…human and they consider that a weakness.

One night a group breaks out and steals a jeep and narrowly escapes, they make their way to the nearest town where they hope to begin a new life, a normal life where they can learn to love, sneak out to parties and go to school. But the Military will not let their best weapons go that easily and pursue the teens.

They are officially AWOL.

Note: This is my first RP in years and it may not sound that great but Im open to adjustments so anyone feel free to PM me and we can talk about tweaking it J

Name:

Apperence:

Date of Birth:

Name: Scarlett Jane Chambers

Apperence: [​IMG]

Date of Birth: 27/11/2021

RULES:

No power-playing.

Ask permission before controlling someone else

Keep it PG 13
    I must be notified if you wish to leave (so no characters are left hanging)
    You cannot kill anyone without permission unless they are controlled by you.

We need at least four people before we start.

2. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

IT SOUNDS INTERESTING. I WILL FILL OUT A CS TOMORROW, SINCE IT'S MY DAY OFF. I JUST WANTED TO SUGGEST THAT MAYBE YOU SWITCH THE FONT COLOR BECAUSE THE BLACK IS REALLY HARD TO READ. I HAD TO PRESS MY FACE TO THE SCREEN AND SQUINT IN ORDER TO SEE WHAT ALL IT SAID. THAT'S ALL. NICE TO SEE YOU BACK TO RPING. I'LL FIND SOME TIME TOMORROW TO JOIN. IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING OR HAVE ANY QUESTIONS HIT ME UP. :]

3. CrownMoksha Decimo

Name: Rouge

Apperence: http://www.zerochan.net/439789

Date of Birth: 6/1/2020

I'll make another one later

4. heartless_angel Traverse Town Homebody

Sounds fun :3

Name: Mya Tayes

Apperence:[​IMG]

Date of Birth: 3/27/2021

Name: Sasha Tayes

Apperence: [​IMG]