Film Avengers: Age of Ultron

Discussion in 'Movies & Media' started by . : tale_wind, Aug 16, 2014.

1. Patman Bof

Yeah, I could tell from the trailer alone. I hoped for something inventively written but ... nope.

2. Menos Grande Kingdom Keeper

Just watched avangers!
    The good X the bad, the good:
    1) It is awesome
    2)Nerdgasm all the way, almost 3 hours of battle non stop
    3) Finally it has paid up to watch agents of shield, the backstage of hydra already showed up in the series
    4) Vision is the ultimate badass, I think he is even stronger than in the comics.
    5) Starlet Witch, the famous Olsen sister, almost forgot about the other two, and what a cute thing that she finally became a twin even if it was only in the movie ç.ç
    6) Character development for Hawkeye!
    The bad:
    1) My initial concern about using Natasha to pair up with all the avangers came true like the trailers showed. It seemed lazy Like they were trying save the cash for Betty Ross (Liv Tyler), Jane and Pops.
    2) The other things are big spoiler
    Now for the PLOT!
    Everything is awesome! But is just like the trailers, maybe they shouldn't show so much. Still great! Ultron is amazing, all the plot of the mind's jewel (A.I.) and Stark is right X wrong were great... spealling civil war all the way!
    The game of "Grabbing Thor's hammer" was outstanding! AND it has a plot motive!
    Thor and Hulk the heavy hitters from avangers left the team for the time been.. but that is alright Vision GOD ON EARTH and the Scarlet Witch probably have more potential than both, Rhodes finally joined the avangers, actually THE NEW AVANGERS lead by Captain america!
    I've missed both shields from AoS, Nick Fury didn't even mention than, although he appears with quinjets and all those trinkets from Shield... project Theta from Coulson seems just like the avangers iniciative working with powered people, they weren't even mentioned in the new avangers iniciative, a pitty ;( The other thing that is bad is that they killed quicksilver in his first movie.

Did I mention how badass vision is? Very worthy indeed and he uses the mind's jewel ! SUCK IT AN AVANGER WITH COSMIC POWERS! 1/6 of thanos by himself >(!! There is a scene in the middle of credits, but nothing after... I don't know if they will do like in the previous movie adding the Shwarmma scene for the americans or they will leave it as it is now... the middle sceane have Thanos and it is enough! But everybody wanted to see spider man.
    It will be difficult for DC top that off, with daredevil on netflix and avangers on theaters /o\.

3. Patman Bof

Joss Whedon warned that we wouldn' t have to sit through the whole credits this time. He said the Shwarmma scene couldn' t be topped.

4. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Just saw it the other day... I absolutely adore it! That's my basic review of it xD

I thought it had a good balance of heart warming, funny and action that Marvel films just seem to do so well but there is something more in the Avengers because there is a group of people working together and their interactions offer new conversations that their respective films couldn't.

One thing I thought they did brilliantly is Ultron. Not just his animation but his character and how James Spader brought him to life. He wasn't just ruthless, he thought what he was doing was right. He wasn't overly fussed about the fact he was artificial like most AI films do, he used it to his advantage and just followed his program.

I won't spoil anything, I've seen enough spoilers dotted around the internet but the one thing that saddened me most about this film was the fact it was Tony Stark and not Hank Pym who made Ultron like in the comics. Of course it worked out quite well, but it seems silly that they are about to release an Antman film (albeit with Hank Pym handing down his suit). I know it's silly to expect the film series to follow the comics exactly but to me it just irked me.

Definitely worth a watch if you are a Superhero fan!

5. Hayabusa Venomous

Preferred this film to the original Avengers, though Winter Soldier is still my favorite Marvel film.

Ultron has definitely been the best villain in the films so far, though it makes you realize how poorly-written most of the films' villains have been. The only competition is Loki, whom I see less as an actual villain and more as a chaotic neutral, and Red Skull, who we still haven't seen in years...)

Hulk vs. Hulkbuster was amazing, and I don't think I'll ever get sick of rewatching it. Perfectly met my expectations and then some.

And now Hawkeye is my second favorite of the film characters. Of course, Tony will always be my main, but Clint's so fun yet honest.

Also very pleased with the depictions of Pietro and Wanda. I was worried about Quicksilver after 2014's Godzilla featured such a bland protagonist, but Aaron really delivered for Pietro, and I kind of prefer him to the X-Men version. Elizabeth as Scarlet Witch was just great.

There are definitely issues as with every Marvel film, but this is just such an entertaining film that I've never felt the need to nitpick.

6. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

So, I've seen the film twice now.

Personally, I think it's better than Avengers. They're both great films, but I had a lot more fun with Age of Ultron.

I really liked all of the characters, and all the small things that were added to them. There was also a lot of Frankenstein parallels that I found, and that goes beyond the whole relationship between Tony and Ultron. When I walked out, I honestly said to myself "this is the best ittieration of Frankenstein that I've seen".

One thing that I really liked is Captain America's meaning behind the nightmare. It had been something that was hinted slightly in Winter Soldier, and they don't completely spell it out here. It adds a whole lot to his characters, and makes me want to see where they go with it.