Film Avengers: Age of Ultron

Discussion in 'Movies & Media' started by . : tale_wind, Aug 16, 2014.

1. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

Trailer was really cool, not gonna lie. But I've come to never put my trust in trailers like that.

it's filled with hype moments, and none of them seem to be have a solid placement in what the narriative could be. Basically, a lot of what we saw is probably misleading Like, I've seen a lot of people by how banner looks freaked out in it, thinking that something bad happened.

I'm calling this right now! The whole Banner wrapped in a blacket thing happens in the first act in the movie, and it's not even that serious. Hell, I'm willing to say that the movie opens up with the whole Hulk Buster and Hulk going crazy just so we can have a fun and action-filled way of being re-introduced to this world.

2. 61 No. B

Keep in mind, it was a teaser trailer, not an actual "trailer."

3. Ty Traverse Town Homebody

James Spader sounds so amazing

whew

4. Hayabusa Venomous

Hopefully this time Thor and Tony remember that the Iron Man suit can somehow get supercharged by Mjolnir's lightning or whatever the hell happened briefly in the first movie.

5. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Here's an extended trailer that aired with Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. last night:

6. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

Interestingly, Idris Elba just confirmed that he filmed a scene for Age of Ultron with Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston.

7. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

Another thing I missed from the Phase 3 event news: According to Feige, there are going to be some changes in the roster of the Avengers by the end of the movie, presumably meaning more than just the addition of Wanda and Pietro. I am worried.

8. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

I'm pretty sure Wanda and Pietro (and let's not forget Vision too) would be great additions to the roster. But... if this means someone's gonna die... I will be very sad.

9. 61 No. B

We've heard that with Civil War approaching that Iron Man will split off and create his own Avengers and will eventually clash With Cap's. I think it's a safe guess that Tony will feel guilty for causing the Ultron problem and leave the Avenges for some time, creating his own team in support of the registration act.

10. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

New trailer:

11. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

[​IMG]

Official poster released~

Note the inclusions of Anthony Mackie, Hayley Atwell, Idris Elba, and Stellan Skarsgard on the cast list in the poster. Perhaps they all have bigger roles than we've been expecting?

12. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Nice poster. Though, is it me, or is Marvel purposely trying to make Vision really enigmatic by not showing us a closer look at him?[DOUBLEPOST=1424819365][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Well, looks like we have a confirmed appearance for Sam Wilson!

Last edited: Feb 24, 2015
  13. 61 No. B

the poster looks like a crowded family photo

14. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

What I like most about the poster is how Tony is doing the love interest cling to Steve.

15. Laurence_Fox Chaser

So much Photoshop.

And not gonna lie, keep thinking Vision is actually Magneto. Even though I know it's impossible for Magneto to appear in an Avengers movie.

16. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Looking closer at the credits in the poster, I noticed that additional music will be provided by Danny Elfman (who composed for the first two Spider-Man movies by Sam Raimi). Now there's some speculation that this is hinting at a Spider-Man cameo in the movie and that he'll appear in the MCU earlier than expected. But personally, I can't really see it happening (unless Sony and Marvel have secretly planned this long before the big announcement about Spider-Man's inclusion in the MCU was made).

17. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

18. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

And we finally see Vision!

Even if it's just a closeup of his face...

19. Krowley Moderator

Nice to see that little Vision teaser.
    And I'm liking that they gave Black Widow some kind of super suit. Never before have we seen an athletic, odd defying red head infused with a synthetic tron-like suit before.
    At least not one in black.

20. Menos Grande Kingdom Keeper

Can't wait until april 23th so I can finally watch it >_<!