Austrian man hid daughter in cellar for 24 years

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Luna Lovegood, Apr 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jafar custom title

Humans are such vile creatures.... (This is a generality)

2. Xephos Neko, gamer, animelover, and artist :3 *purrs*

That Is Insane!!!! This Is Why This World Is Cruel To Evrything From Animials To Even Us!!!!!

3. Laurence_Fox Chaser

As I was reading the article I got more and more horrified that this can happen in the world. Especially in a place like Austria.

I'm kind of wondering of the mentality of the wife. I know if my daughter suddenly vanished I'd be asking questions, authoritarian husband or not. Especially for an absence of 24 years.

4. Repliku Chaser

Yeah, that's my curiosity too. Her daughter goes missing...years later she's ending up with 'stray kids' to adopt and raise. There's just something that would cross my mind as odd. Also, the kids would have to look like the daughter to some degree and/or the father. Adopted kids don't do that. It just seems hard to not be curious at all to the state of things.

The man was clearly sick. If he's not killed, he better surely be placed away for life. That way he can never do this sort of thing again.

5. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

Ya.I can't believe this has been going on for all that womans life since she was 11.She has been abused since she was 11.She was enprisoned at the age 18.And raped 1,000,000 times over until she gave birth to 7 children without medical assistance.One died at the age of One.

6. Luka Deafening silence

it was all over the news here in germany ;_;
    it's such horrible thing to do =/
    32 years of horror ;_;
    the wrold is so fecking cruel

7. DarkAnubis Destiny Islands Resident

I think that his wife was somehow aware of the situation, If you think abput it that woman must have had some kind of knowledgement of what was happening, cuz if the daughter had children, then her children are also her dad´s children, an he must have had absence in the house cuz he was raping his daughter. Secondly they were on the basement so she must have heard baby cries, cries for help and stuff. So i think she was kind of aware of it like subconciosly aware, and just didn´t want to admit it because she was afraid.

8. blue_neon Traverse Town Homebody

This is so gross it just really really cruel I can't understand how anyone can do this

9. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

I agree.They said the fixtures had to be put in by two people such The access door.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.