Top 5 ATTN AMV EDITORS: Want a shot at a spot on our home page? Read on...

Discussion in 'Community News & Projects' started by Stardust, Jun 24, 2014.

1. Stardust Chaser

[​IMG]
    Notice: Have you won the Top 5 previously? If so, head on over to this thread to reclaim your Pin!

Hey everyone! Stardust here
    , and I'm proud to announce that KHV's Top 5 weekly video contest is back! Now you might be thinking, "Aw man Star, but it's died and come back so many times, what's changed? How are you going to keep it rolling?" And hey, I have an answer for you! This time, we've got some new tricks up our sleeves, as well as some new features which should make things much smoother on your end!

First and foremost -- tagging entries is now a thing of the past. Really! You don't need to worry about it anymore. This was previously required due to a limitation of our Portal -- we had no ability to view all submissions by date, so we had to rely on a tag. This limitation no longer exists! All AMVs that meet the standard criteria will now be automatically considered.

Secondly, even if we don't get enough entries, we'll have something for you guys to see! No more skipping weeks for an extra process when we have too few. That means if we get five or fewer one week and your video is among them, you've got an automatic ticket into the Top 5!

Our team of rotating judges is also still in place to ensure that things run smoothly, and we've even spiced the contest structure up a bit. You see, while the Top 5 will run as normal for the summer, we've got a whole new version lined up for the time that follows. It's called the Seasonal Spotlight, and it's a series of periodic themed contests spread out over the rest of the year! The regular Top 5 will then return every summer. Keep an eye out for more details come fall!

We are also ready to redistribute our new Top 5 pins, which match our beautiful new logo by staff member Llave! So if you've won previously, be sure to claim your pin in the thread we've posted. If you've not earned one yet, be sure to enter for a chance at one!

So what do we need from you? Simple -- submit some videos to our Portal! The first set of results will go up this Sunday. Looking forward to seeing those videos!

Any videos related to Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Disney, and/or The World Ends with You and meeting or exceeding 30 seconds in length are eligible, so long as they meet our site content rules. If you've submitted one recently, it will be considered as long as it was submitted on or after Sunday, June 22nd. Good luck!

Last edited: Jun 25, 2014
  2. Shinichi Izumi Totally Pink and stuff

Hey guys! I really wanted to get back on that KH-video editing grind! but i dont have any of the footage anymore, so i wanted to ask, is there a torrent version of the downloads or maybe a version where i can download multiple files at once? thanks!

also, when are the 1.5 Re:CoM and KH1 HD cutscenes getting around? [ Intensively Glares at @Mixt ]

3. Mixt The dude that does the thing

We do not have torrents because when we tried them we didn't get enough seeders. We do however have zip files that you can find at the top of that game's page. (It doesn't have a fancy tile or anything, but read through the header. It should be there)

As for your second question...
    Is that a demonic duck of some sort?
    [​IMG]

*runs*