ATTENTION! Citizens of New New York!

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Smackdoodle McGiggles, Oct 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smackdoodle McGiggles Hollow Bastion Committee

Under the martal law of CIATOH (Cyborg Intolerable Actions Toward Organic Humanoids) under the direct address of the President, David P. Morgan. These Cyborg-like humans are to be shot on sight, and all citizens are to remain indoors. A legal curfew will be instated in order to keep the streets clear at night.

The year is 2277, the world has been ravaged by war and rebuilt in a new, technological age. The people of the world have advanced as much as the city, no cars can't fly but new human enhancements have been made such as the highly illegal CyborNETics program this underground organization outfits people's bodys with robotic limbs or implants. These limbs give the user some unrealistic powers such as higher amounts of strength or endurance, but the President and many before him have seen this modification to be a strange and unusal mutilation of a human being, amputating an arm just to replace it with an artificial arm. This is their story, the government, the symbiotic humans, and the rebels.

...but who are these rebels? They are the men and women who believe that the half human beings are just as human as they are and it is just a part of their life, they ally with the symbiotic humans in order to fight against their oppression by the government.

This RP will consist of three factions, the Government, the symbiotics, and the rebels, each is very differing

THE GOVERNMENT
    Support of the president in their actions, diplomatically immune to any charges filed against them due to the presidental action put in place. They are the military, using high tech rifles and powered armor to withstand the iron fist of a symbiotic

THE SYMBIOTICS
    The outlaws, they are hated by many and loved by few, some with enough money to have artificial skin put over their robotic limbs can live amongst normal human beings until normal fatal incidents happen such as not flinching when a car runs into them and gets totalled, thus giving away their obvious enhancements. Unfortunately the cyborg parts aren't perfect and a white artificial blood must be transfused into their body in order to keep the limbs in use. This makes cuts and deep gashes very deadly to them because the blood flow does not clot, the cure for such malfunction is under research of CyborNETics now.

THE REBELS
    "No living thing is an abomination" is the motto of the rebels, though not posessing any cyborg parts themselves these humans are sympathetic of the symbiotics and aim to help them, though they are constantly arrested and shot by the military guards, this fearless opposition never backs down, they are the doctors who provide the artificial skin for the symbiotics and are aided by the cyborgs

Now... how can I pick between these wonderful choices you may ask?

its simple! just fill the form appropriately for your class of choice, and colored options apply only to that class

THE RULES!!!

...too lazy to type them all out but if you've read all this then id certainly hope you know the proper way to RP, no god modding etc etc....

Name:
    Alliance:
    Military Rank:
    CyborNETic Parts installed: (Body parts that are robotic are...)
    Weapon of choice(NOTE: All military soldiers have Ion pistols that can disable all robotic body parts temporarily but causes NO damage):
    Personality:
    Appearance:
    Sample Post:

Name: Trentis (Trent)
    Alliance: Symbiotic
    CyborNETic Parts installed: (Body parts that are robotic are...) Left eye and right arm
    Weapon of choice: duel revolvers and retractable blade in right arm
    Personality: Quiet, removed, but strong fighter
    Appearance:
    [​IMG]
    Sample post: He looked and saw the targets, each armed, each aiming towards him. Their throats, eyes and knees lit up like targets at a shooting range as he drew his revolvers, discharge 6 rounds, three from each side arm, all targets down... He walks toward the man and woman still shaking and extends his arm to her "Miss? are you alright?" he asked in a two toned robotic voice, the dead give away of a symbiotic, but before he was able to help her up, there was a cold barrel of a pistol at the base of his neck...

2. heartless_angel Traverse Town Homebody

Ooh terminator style 8D

Name: Mya
    Alliance: Rebels
    CyborNETic Parts installed: (Body parts that are robotic are...) None
    Weapon of choice(NOTE: All military soldiers have Ion pistols that can disable all robotic body parts temporarily but causes NO damage): Two handguns and a gunblade
    Personality: Very quiet and the one who always gets the job done, but has a soft side for those she trust the most
    Appearance: http://m348.photobucket.com/image/anime gunner/slifer1995/Girl1.jpg.html?o=0
    Sample Post: Gunshots. Lots of it. Mya ducked behind some rubble as a rocket flew overhead. The rebels behind her weren't so lucky as they were blown up. She fired a couple of more shots and ducked again. We need to pull back! There's too much! No! We hold our ground! We won't-A bullet entered his head and fell dead. Mya sighed. While she wasn't looking, a rocket planted itself next to her. She turned around and widened he eyes. Oh sh-! It exploded and sent her sprawling and hitting the wall. She cried out in pain as she clutched her bloody leg. All she saw were rebels either running away or being gunned down before she passed out.

3. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

sweet
    Name: Akira Minamoto
    Alliance:Rebels (scientist)
    CyborNETic Parts installed: (Body parts that are robotic are...) None.
    Weapon of choice(NOTE: All military soldiers have Ion pistols that can disable all robotic body parts temporarily but causes NO damage): sniper rifle, dual handguns
    Personality: Akira is usually very stern and some might say cold. She baised her life on her research of CyborNETic's and hasn't stopped working to make them more availiable. Out of her lab, she's warm and motherly for her age. She often worries about Trent and how his actions distance him from the world. Akira invented the blood the Symbiotics use but due to recent trauma, her memory was lost.
    Appearance:http://m102.photobucket.com/image/anime%20female%20scientist/SillyXoXJilly/Anime/Anime%2520girls/3bd2b50f.jpg.html?src=www
    Sample Post: Akira was bent over her notes when she heard footsteps behind her. Turning quickly she kneed the soilder in the gut and smashed a beaker over his head, "Hmph, so they've even found where I live. I hate moving so quickly." She started to pack up her notes and stopped when the pile uncovered a handgun, "Taking matters into my own hands..." Akira tucked the gun into the brief case with her notes and formulas, dumped her supply of flammable fluids onto the floor and struck a match. As her apartment burned down, Akira felt a heavy blow to her head and darkness overtook her as she fell to the pavement.

4. Smackdoodle McGiggles Hollow Bastion Committee

problem D: read the alliances section (No cyber parts for rebels, hence why they are siding with the symbiotics)

other than that wee problem, theres nothing else wrong xD we just need some government guys and were set, tell your rp'ing group haha

5. heartless_angel Traverse Town Homebody

Ok I edited my post 8D

6. Twilight Knight Traverse Town Homebody

Name: Lance Adams
    Alliance: Symbiotics
    CyborNETic Parts installed: (Body parts that are robotic are...) Both legs/Both Eyes/Right Arm
    Weapon of choice(NOTE: All military soldiers have Ion pistols that can disable all robotic body parts temporarily but causes NO damage): Dual submachine guns/Anything sharp/Retractable blade under right wrist
    Personality: A real punk. He has almost no empathy for anyone after his accident. He's lost faith in humanity and cares for no one but a select few and himself. He's willing to kill anyone for anything of value.
    Appearance: http://th09.deviantart.net/fs51/PRE/f/2009/273/3/6/agito_akito_AIR_GEAR_195_by_titaniaerza.jpg
    Sample Post: Lance awoke. His body lied on a lab table. He looked around. He couldn't see much because of the large light that was staring him in the face. He looked over at his arm. It didn't look normal. It looked shiny and metal. He attempted to move it. He moved it toward his face to block the light. He looked to his left. His left arm was covered in blood. He looked down at his legs. His eyes widened. There were no legs. Instead, two missing, bloody spots took the place of were his legs once were. He tried to scream but he couldn't for some reason. Over to his left a door opened. A man in a surgeon's uniform walked in. "Well, you're awake." He said. "That could be a problem. But unfortunately we've run out of sedatives. Looks like we're gonna have to do this while you're awake. Sorry kid." The surgeon walked over and opened a large compartment. He pulled two artificial legs out. He set them down on the lab table, looked at Lance right in the eyes and said "I'm sorry about what happened. That truck hit you pretty hard. You didn't even see it coming. These darn Symbiotics. It's unfortunate that you'll be one of them. But you need to survive. You're too young for your life to end here." With that the surgeon picked up a drill like machine. He moved the legs over and a drilling, torching sound filled the air. Lance watched as the surgeon connected nerves to wires. Once he was done with that he said. "This is going to hurt. Please, forgive me." Lance screamed as he watched the surgeon torch and drill his new legs on.

7. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

8. Smackdoodle McGiggles Hollow Bastion Committee

Looks good. Accepted everyone. Unfortunately we have no government in which to have the conflict of this rp yet xD. Anyone know someone who rps a good villain?

9. Twilight Knight Traverse Town Homebody

I can. I've been good villains in RPs before. All you have to do is give me a motive.

10. Smackdoodle McGiggles Hollow Bastion Committee

The motive is that the government believes they are abominations of nature and that inhuman strengths should not be in the hands of anyone

11. Twilight Knight Traverse Town Homebody

Alright... I'll have the app up in about a day or two. I've been busy.

12. Smackdoodle McGiggles Hollow Bastion Committee

no worries, i might add in a villain of my own just to advance the story etc

13. Twilight Knight Traverse Town Homebody

Actually, I'd rather you make the app because A) It's your story your enemies B) I really can't think of anything. So I could just act out your creation.

14. Smackdoodle McGiggles Hollow Bastion Committee

alrighty then, if you want some other villain, possibly a more minor role if you'd prefer, that'd be helpful :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.