Attacks in Paris Leave 130~ People Dead

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Amaury, Nov 14, 2015.

1. Amaury Legendary Hero

And they're going to keep happening until France stops attacking (the terrorists) themselves, I think is what I read from statements.

2. Sara Tea Drinker

I honestly, and I'm telling the truth here, don't know the exact reason the attack happened.

But I do know they're taking in a lot of refugees from the countries affected by ISIS. That might be one of the reasons why they were attacked. There's a TON of talk of not allowing refugees in from mainly Syria now due to it, which will not help with the situation.

One political presidential candidate is trying to lock out everyone EXCEPT Christians from entering the country. Which breaks so many constitutional laws that everyone who made the US would roll in their graves finding out.

My thoughts and prayers go to the victims and their families.

3. Patman Bof

Germany and Sweden are taking in a lot more refugees. It' s just marketing if you ask me. Matches their propaganda. France, being one of the most staunchly secular countries in the world (if not the most), is a perfect choice for them to put up a show. We' re not their only target (nor exactly the one with the most casualties), but they say themselves we' re their enemy number one for that reason.

4. Patman Bof