Area names revealed!

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Jun 20, 2007.

1. Xaldin ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys, upon groups of people working hard to uncover every corner of Kingdom Hearts Codes, one who goes by the name "Masters" found a few, most interesting a save point? Why is a save point interesting besides for saving? Well it also reveals the name of the area! And our forum member Apostrophe managed to get names of a few areas including Terra's! Here they are.

1. Station of Remembrance (Area where you fight Larxene and Lexaeus)
    2. Destiny Island (Where you fight Zexion)
    3. Memory's Contortion (Where you fight Xemnas 1)
    4. World of Nothing (Where you fight Xemnas Final and Roxas)
    5. Gathering Place (This is where you fight Terra)

Once again thanks to our forum member Apostrophe for this wonderful find! And Masters for the Save Point hack!

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Jun 20, 2007.

1. Azure Flame
      Azure Flame
      Wow! That's pretty neat! I tip my hat to them!
    2. Gravity
      Gravity
      Wow, that's pretty cool! Thanks for finding those...and thanks for telling us about them, Xaldin!

Hmm...the Gathering Place thing is very interesting. I wonder who gathers there...
    3. Azure Flame
      Azure Flame
      The answer is Aqua, Ven, and Terra! Duh! :p
    4. Gravity
      Gravity
      Lol, I know. ^^ I was just being...weird.

The Destiny Island bit was another "duh" moment.
    5. kitty_mckechnie
      kitty_mckechnie
      Some cool info there. Thanks, i've was wondering what those places where called.
    6. axel8th
      axel8th
      For some odd reason,i feel like i already knew the name...=/ Oh,wait i remember the first secret movie is called "The Gathering"
    7. bethloveskh
      bethloveskh
      codes

can i ask..... how do you put them codes in?

could some-one tell me please

thanks xxxxxxxx
    8. mightyaubs
      mightyaubs

KHInsider has a pretty good guide on it.
    9. Roxas
      Roxas
      Awesome, thank you Apostrophe and Masters.
    10. The Great Gatz
      The Great Gatz
      I'm gonna try this on kh1 now!!!!!!!
    11. Roxas
      Roxas
      Is the area for Marluxia the same as Larxene?
    12. Firechakram
    13. Apostrophe
      Apostrophe
      Marluxia's area is "Station of Oblivion".
    14. Anderson
      Anderson
      That's very interesting, although probably most people knew that Zexion's battle area is Destiny Island. xD
    15. Apostrophe
      Apostrophe
      Zexion's and Vexen's areas don't even get all the pretty text. It's just plain Japanese text when you enter.
    16. -Riku-
      -Riku-
      Although we've heard that it may be called the "Room of Sleep", is there anyway you can access that area? It's where the cloaked figure (who we presume is Xehanort) goes down to the basement in Hollow Bastion (not that you wouldn't already know that). Would the name of the basement and the stairs both be "Room of Sleep" or something else?

If you can get there, would it be possible for you to record yourself being there or just confirming the name(s)? Thanks for the info.
    17. Xagzan
      Xagzan
      Now, #4 is a bit odd. Is the WoN where you fight all 3 final Xemnas battles, or just the last one? And how is it the same place as the Roxas fight? That's clearly the Station of Truth from Awakening.

All that they left out is the first part of the final battle, when you climb up the huge fortress to get to Armored Xemnas 1. Of course, that might just be called Kingdom Hearts...
    18. Apostrophe
      Apostrophe
      Everything past the door is "The World of Nothing".

Roxas's area likely gets the name because nobody bothered to code an unique name for it. (Although what you see in the save screen is different from what you see when you enter it.) It's not the same as the Station of Truth from Roxas's part. That's considered by the game to be in Twilight Town. The area you battle Roxas in is considered to be in the World That Never Was.
    19. Explode
      Explode
      Not that I have final mix, but I really doubt that you can go into the "room of sleep." Also, knowing Kingdom Hearts, it would probably completely skip over that area with the stairs. And even if they didn't skip it, you wouldn't need the save point code, that is only for areas that are used purely for battle.When in battle the pause screen only says "pause," but out of battle, you are able to see the name of the area in the top left corner (and the name would probably appear as you walk into the room anyway).

Not that I'm discouraging people to find a way down there...I mean, it might be possible...