Dream Drop Distance ar cards

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts Help' started by 61, Dec 27, 2012.

1. 61 No. B

I'm having problems getting all the Spirits that you can only get through these annoying cards.

The game came with the one that has 3 Spirits on it, the Seal, and the symbol.

I can get the seal no problem, but the other one will only give me the Meowjesty, which is not the one that I would prefer. Is it possible to get all three on there?

Also, it seems that you can find the cards online and just point the 3ds at the screen and it will read the card from the screen. I tried this with the Seal and it worked, but I cant get it to work for the other two cards that didn't come with the game, so does that mean that you can only get the spirits of the cards that came with the game?

I thought that for the card that has three spirits on it that if I could only get the dumb cat from the card that came with the game that I could get the other 2 from the internet, but when I tried that I still got the cat.

please help

2. NemesisPrime Hollow Bastion Committee

It is possible to get all three!

Which one do you want?

The ingredients for the rare spirits are found in special portals throughout the worlds and will give you ingredients you can't normally get.

3. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

The thing with the symbol card is that you never know what Spirit you get before using it. It is possible to get the spirit you preferred to get, but it will take some effort. You'll need the right ingredients to create it.

4. ranger hewki Merlin's Housekeeper

I don't know if there all the same but mine got me: R&R Seal, Meow Wow, and Meow Jesty. And where'd you find these on interwebs? I dont like my meow wow card I ONLY GOT 2 RARE SPIRITS D: