[APRIL FOOLS] Kingdom Hearts 3: "Project <3"

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Misty, Mar 31, 2013.

1. Misty gimme kiss

Square recently held a private conference at GDC with some news we think you guys are really going to flip over! We haven’t got all the details yet but this seems to finally be it—Kingdom Hearts 3!

kh3_phonepic.jpg kh3p3log.jpg

• Release sometime after KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.5 ReMIX
    • Production has been going on in secret for a while now
    • Codename “Project <3”
    • Rumored locations:
      • Agrabah, a Kingdom Hearts classic at this point
      • Andy’s Room, from Disney & Pixar’s Toy Story. Buzz and Woody models were found in Kingdom Hearts II (though they were unused), so it’s unsurprising the next numbered Kingdom Hearts title will feature them!
      • More Pixar worlds are hinted to appear
    • The title will feature Sora, Riku, Donald, and Goofy as main party members (no word on whether the previous three character limit will be adjusted). Kairi is rumored to be a playable character but little is known about the role she’ll play.
    • New Final Fantasy characters from XII and XIII will make cameos
    As some of you guys are probably aware Square is going through some tough financial times—the announcement and development of Project <3 does seem very sudden, so I was skeptical at first, but I wouldn’t be surprised if they were going to try to put out some titles they know will sell well in order to make up for losses.

The big question is, though: PS3? PS4? Multi-platform?

Whatever it is, this is the biggest news we've had in years!

Source: Eyes on FF, KHWorld

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Misty, Mar 31, 2013.

1. libregkd
    2. chibiwings
      chibiwings
      You know, I just now found out this isn't real, and it's not funny at all. Thousands of fans have been waiting seven years for KH3 and many of us gave our hopes up over false news. Thanks a lot. I'm so done....
    3. CloudStrife2k9
      CloudStrife2k9
      As sad as I am about this being fake, there is one word that describes waiting on news for KH3: Disappointment.

So, we should get used to it ! lulz. *dies inside*
    4. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      It's not toooooooooooo bad. I mean, I've got some ideas now for a fan fic-, okay you know what, it really is sad *runs away crying*
    5. NemesisPrime
      NemesisPrime
      Until it's April 2nd I don't bleave it to be true.

But one the off chance it is...WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG SQUARE?!?
    6. Crypt
      Crypt
      I better inform reddit. They're always saying how KH3 will never come out...
    7. kingdomheartsgeek
      kingdomheartsgeek
      replace < with kingdom hearts and thank me later
    8. Nowaki
      Nowaki
      okay. I can't stop jumping. the news is so awesome Q__Q

Edit: Ok.. KHinsider says it's only a prank..
      maaan I was so happy about this.. you totaly got me :(
    9. Zeroxys
      Zeroxys
      ZOMG my Faith in SE has been restored!!! :D
      Now we need it to be for ps3 and NOT ps4 :D or both, as long as its ps3 :DDDDD
      omg im sooooo happy :)
    10. DH531
      DH531
      You almost got me there when I saw the facebook post haha, I can wait a bit longer for actual news of KH3, hell i'm still waiting after 7 years for Final Fantasy Versus 13 :)
      I'm pretty sure KH3 will be for the PS4 but meh.
      I'm also loving the upside down profile pics and names XD
    11. Vagineer
      Vagineer
      ... To be honest, I'm really not convinced with this. Even though April Fools isn't 'celebrated' at my country. It would be awesome though, if it is even ACTUALLY confirmed by Square-Enix.[DOUBLEPOST=1364828250][/DOUBLEPOST]
      Just like I said earlier, April Fool day doesn't exist in my country, but I'm always careful around these things. And I was right. FAKE!!!! XD
    12. Misty
      Misty
      Most of you have realized it by now (one of the sites involved broke rank pretty fast! haha) but this was a hoax. I did think it a little cruel but a lot of KH and FF sites got together for it, it was a nice thing to see! Congrats to those of you who picked it out as fake, to those who believed it, be a bit skeptical of anything posted within these few days on the internet. 8)

The big reaction that you guys had is definitely noted, though! Those who gathered the prank together are hoping Square will take note and let the message sink in just how much we want the game.
    13. CloudStrife2k9
      CloudStrife2k9
      You're evil.
    14. Amaury
      Amaury
      Of course she is.
    15. riku1186
      riku1186
      I didn't believe it, already fell for another prank so was already wary, but it was a good attempt. always knew Misty was evil.
    16. lillovedoctor
      lillovedoctor
      well played.....you monster!
    17. Hiro ✩
      Hiro ✩
      This is an April fools' thread, and I'm a bit-ABSOLUTELY LIVID- about this. But I'll let it slide.

Also, this is an invasion:

[​IMG]
    18. KHblader
      KHblader
      I Hope this isn't a real April Fool! Theproject name is cute, but I hope they're not going to make another spin-off as "DreamDropDistance", that could be, anyway, interesting, but a bit annoying...We need something new, the new mastertitle, the third chapter, a new "Sora's look" (I don't know if you noticed it, but all the new games are ever based on the "known ages" of Sora: Young Sora (15) and "Boy" Sora (17)), I want from Square something that could leave me absolutely amused! Why not...Adult Sora?

EDIT: Don't say me...It's really an April Fool. Man...
    19. Iskandar
      Iskandar
      This is interesting news, and I can't believe I just found this thread now. I'm glad that there's some kind of hint about it, and while it is kinda cheesy, I love how they named it "Project <3", especially since it's both a 3 and a heart, which I'm sure was intentional. But if there's really pixar worlds, that would be something, maybe we'll get monster's inc. and get to fight randel or the spider guy-what's-his-name. Toy Story though, I'm hoping not, because I really don't want to deal with them. And Bug's Life would also be amusing....and there I go going through all the pixar movies I can think of that would be interesting in the game.

One more thing: I'm only slightly buying this, and getting into it, since it says "April Fools"
    20. Jiηx
      Jiηx
      Honestly anyone fell for this? Still doesn't beat the year we got sued.