[APRIL FOOLS] Kingdom Hearts 3: "Project <3"

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Misty, Mar 31, 2013.

1. Misty gimme kiss

Square recently held a private conference at GDC with some news we think you guys are really going to flip over! We haven’t got all the details yet but this seems to finally be it—Kingdom Hearts 3!

kh3_phonepic.jpg kh3p3log.jpg

• Release sometime after KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.5 ReMIX
    • Production has been going on in secret for a while now
    • Codename “Project <3”
    • Rumored locations:
      • Agrabah, a Kingdom Hearts classic at this point
      • Andy’s Room, from Disney & Pixar’s Toy Story. Buzz and Woody models were found in Kingdom Hearts II (though they were unused), so it’s unsurprising the next numbered Kingdom Hearts title will feature them!
      • More Pixar worlds are hinted to appear
    • The title will feature Sora, Riku, Donald, and Goofy as main party members (no word on whether the previous three character limit will be adjusted). Kairi is rumored to be a playable character but little is known about the role she’ll play.
    • New Final Fantasy characters from XII and XIII will make cameos
    As some of you guys are probably aware Square is going through some tough financial times—the announcement and development of Project <3 does seem very sudden, so I was skeptical at first, but I wouldn’t be surprised if they were going to try to put out some titles they know will sell well in order to make up for losses.

The big question is, though: PS3? PS4? Multi-platform?

Whatever it is, this is the biggest news we've had in years!

Source: Eyes on FF, KHWorld

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Misty, Mar 31, 2013.

1. libregkd
      libregkd
    2. Airi Ban
      Airi Ban
      I wish it weren't fake. Oh well
    3. benjizz
      benjizz
      man. the fact that this is fake really put me off
    4. 61
      How do you know that it's fake?

If it is fake I would be really disappointed, though at the same time this is very unexpected, almost to the point where I'm in complete disbelief and would rather wait a little longer till we hear some actual word.
    5. Llave
      Llave
      Even if it's a fake, which I'm 99.9% sure, Nomura will deliver. They're gonna make the game, even if we have to wait longer, the sweet sensation of obtaining it will be more than worth the wait.

(Also code naming vid games? wat r u making a new console or something SE?)
    6. A Zebra
      A Zebra
      It's the day before april first
      I mean
      really
    7. 61
      Yeah, but, so?

I mean, it's possible. After all it is the day before April Fool's Day.
    8. libregkd
    9. Airi Ban
      Airi Ban
      It was confirmed fake on khinsider and that khinsider, kh-vids, eyes on FF and some other people did it as an April fool's prank.
    10. Llave
      Llave
      Really? Well I learned something.

I guess I don't really look into games that are in their very early stages to have known that. (But then again i only play blops ;D )
    11. benjizz
      benjizz
      Haha mysty you Evil person you collabed with the people from kh insiderdultimania to make this xd
    12. 61
      I see, doesn't surprise me.
      I should have known, I always fall for these things.
    13. Mike
      Mike
      Something appears to be very odd with this...
    14. Miles
      Miles
      Yeah I think I convinced myself its fake. It's close to April 1st and its somthing too good to be true. It's 90% an April fools joke. It's not even on NeoGaf.
    15. AzzyFox
      AzzyFox
      April Fool's Day joke. Calling it now.
      After last year's Lightning hoax, I'm not falling for it.
    16. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      Hello everyone! I just came back from the future with my TARDIS and finished two playthroughs of it. I loved it! Yes, it was for the PS4, but they also released it for the WiiU as well if anyone cares. The worlds that were in it included Agrabah (based on the King of Thieves), Andy's Room (but based on the events from Toy Story 3), where you get to fight Lotso, plus, there was an arcade in Radant Garden that allowed you to visit a world from Wreck-It Ralph. Also, the Muppets appeared in Twilight Town. As for the ending:

While fighting one another, Sora and Xehanort fall madly in love with each other. Light and darkness agree to coexist in peace. The end.
    17. CloudStrife2k9
      CloudStrife2k9
      OH MY FAK. I WAS HAVING A TERRIBLE DAY (besides The Walking Dead of course!) AND THIS JUST MADE EVERYTHING BETTER. lovelovelove<3

Edit:
      I just read the other comments... if this is fake, my dreams have been shattered and I hate everybody.

un-amused Kirk is un-amused.

2nd Edit:
      *slams face into desk repeatedly* I give up on life.
    18. libregkd
      libregkd
    19. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      Today's lesson: ALWAYS be skeptical on April 1st
    20. CloudStrife2k9
      CloudStrife2k9
      Lmao, I completely forgot Aprils Fools Day existed to be honest.. -.-