Birth by Sleep apprentice xehanort and mx pic i found

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by AxelRikkuconnection, Dec 30, 2009.

1. AxelRikkuconnection Twilight Town Denizen

[​IMG]
    Hey guys found this pic that seems very interesting. anyone translate what is written.

2. Trizzle13 Twilight Town Denizen

3. AxelRikkuconnection Twilight Town Denizen

just give ur page a while the pic is pretty big

4. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

What pic in particular are you interested about? I think we've been shown all these pics before in the Famitsu scans

5. pyroKyle Banned

Could be about the Xehanort description

6. AxelRikkuconnection Twilight Town Denizen

yup i don't get that mx and xehanort pic. sorry i didnt' specify. just wanna know if theres anyting important in it

7. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

Oh I see now, sorry I thought you were talking about the same person. Still get mixed up with the names! XD

Hmm... I'm not a translator, but I can guess that the information is purely speculating that since the two characters share similar names, skin/hair colour, etc, that they must have some deep connection to each other.

I wouldn't say it'd be anything to groundbraking, since if it was, they would've displayed it at the top, center of the page in bold lettering to grab our attention.

I still wonder about Vanitas' dissappearing helmet. I guess we will see his face in the game.