Apocalypse

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by -Xero-, Aug 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Xero- Twilight Town Denizen

PLOT
    It was the year 2025 when the ones we called Keshins started mysteriously appearing here and there. We didn’t know what they were or why they came, all we knew was that they were vicious and evil. Whenever one would appear, they destroyed everything in their way; cities would be destroyed in mere seconds and we couldn’t do anything about it. We didn’t know how they would get here, they just somehow appeared. It wasn’t long after that they began to multiply in appearances.

The government began to build a giant nuclear missile that they called H.O.P.E. and began to build underground shelters for us. They planned to launch the missile in hopes to “cleanse” the world of the Keshins. When the day came to launch the missile, everyone was crammed in the underground shelters and when the missile went off, it completely wiped the earth.

However, even though everyone was safe from when the bomb went off, there was so much radiation that it began to reach into the shelters; people began to slowly die off. Eventually there were only a few thousand people left in the world (like around 800,000 people), but some ended up gaining special abilities after being exposed to the radiation.

Sadly, we soon found out that the Keshins only kept coming after the wipeout. Soon after this, scientists began to create massively sized hybrid creatures they called Guardians. Only a select few people that had special abilities were able to connect with the Guardians through synchronization with their brains. Once synchronized with the Guardian, the person can fight alongside them during battles with enemies such as the Keshins; and also telepathically communicate with each other. However, due to the way the Guardians and people are synchronized with each other, if the Guardian died so did the other and vice versa.

We soon found out that the Keshins began taking over our world while we hid in the shelters underground. Keshins came in all different shapes and sizes; some are giants the size of skyscrapers while others where the size of a small dog. Keshins usually had really thick skin or super hard scales used as armor; they even began developing defense mechanisms such as being able to spray acid, creating an electrical shockwave, etc.

The people with Guardians were sent out to eliminate the Keshins on sight so we could take back our world. However, some people and their Guardians went rouge and began to start fights with other people and their Guardians. They say that they went rouge because they believed that they only reason that the Keshins would attack us is because WE were attacking THEM; and they thought that we could live alongside the Keshins.

RULES

- NO GODMODDING OR OVERPOWERING. SOME power play will be allowed but don’t go overboard. Don’t flame othersand if there is a problem between two RPers, don’t come here with your drama. No one else wants to hear about it.

- Please have a minimum of ONE PARAGRAPH each post and NO WALLS OF TEXT! Please divide it into PARAGRAPHS because walls of text are very hard to read.

- You may have as many characters as you want but please make sure that you will be able to keep up with them. You can also kill off your character if you wish but DO NOT kill off another’s character without their permission.

- SOME swearing will be allowed, don’t go overboard with it. Also, if you have some sort of romance between two characters, keep it to a minimal.

- Blood and gore is defiantly welcome here! Just don’t make it too graphic.

- Please don’t join if you do not have time to role play. If you don’t post after a week without telling us why, you will be booted from the RP. Also, don’t continuously nag others to post.

- If any ideas you have that will majorly effect the plot, please run it by me first.

- You may TEMPORARALY play as a Keshin if you are fighting one.

- If any other things come up that I don’t exactly approve of, I will add it to the rules.

[​IMG]

The rp will start off in an abandoned and ruined city is slowly falling apart from the explosion of the H. O. P. E. Missile. The atmosphere is brutally destroyed and filled with radiation. A normal human being wouldn't be able to last five minutes in the area. It is a VERY big city with lots of big buildings, so no matter how big something is, it will still be hard to see unless you're up close to it. It could very well be crawling with Keshins and you wouldn't be able to tell unless you hear one roar.

Time of day: Night
    Year: 2045 (20 years after)

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Iris was riding on the back of her Guardian Scorpio as they wandered through the destroyed city of a now forgotten name. She was a Rouge Master... But not like any of the other Rouges out there that fought for the Keshins, she went rouge because she was tired of taking orders from the Resistance. Also because she was tired of being cooped up in a shelter that was isolated from everything.

"I wonder if we'll find anyone in this godforsaken place. How long has it been since we last saw another human being besides those damn Keshins?" Iris asked her Guardian with a bit of a frustrated expression. Scorpio sighed, his voice echoed in Iris 's head as he spoke, 'I really don't know... Maybe if we get to higher ground we'll actually be able to see something.' he said as he walked on the ground of the city. He then used his abilities over gravity to lift himself up from the ground and levitate higher off the ground. When he couldn't go any higher, he still only saw a cluster of buildings. He growled and then went back to the ground, "Guess we'll have to keep looking then. " Iris said.

2. Sessamaru Traverse Town Homebody

~Ulrich~
    Ulrich wandered into the city on foot; his Guardian, Whisper, was upon his left shoulder, asleep. Ulrich looked about the ruined city, a sadness in his eyes when he realized that there was no one here. Unlike most rogues, he did not believe in resorting to violence. He also believed that Keshins were evil creatures, in contrast to his peers, but was never willing to fight them unless they forced his hand. Perhaps, he thought, alone and left to his own device. Perhaps they aren't truly evil... what kind of life had they lived to make themselves bloodthirsty invaders? Whisper must have sensed his musings, snuggling up against his neck in her sleep. Ulrich glanced to Whisper and smiled, petting her head affectionately. Ulrich did not intend to choose Whisper as his Guardian, but when he saw the winged-lynx kitten, he felt a sharp tug towards her. He did not regret his decision.
    When they first set out, Ulrich and Whisper did not think they would be of use to the Resistance; he also did not believe in fighting for the sake of surviving, but rather fighting to protect those who could not defend themselves. The Resistance thought that surviving was the same as defending the weak... Ulrich and Whisper thought differently, and they could not bring themselves to fight with the Resistance. Their orders, their desires... Ulrich could not stand them.
    Ulrich continued to wander the city, eyes searching for anyone that was living and human.
    His stomach growled.
    ~Jack Faust & Fred~
    Jack and Fred strolled into the city, side-by-side, paying no heed to the destruction around them. Jack smiled in his oblivious state, something quite uncanny and very cat-like. "I think I'll set up me kingdom here!" Jack proclaimed, much to Fred's dismay. Jack gestured all around him, still blind to the ruins. "This is a perfect place for a tea party! And I'll have loyal subjects who will drink tea at 6:30 every morning and every evening and every time in between! They'll love me and treat me as if I were a god... or they'll be hung by their entrails..."
    "How posh, Lord Faust..." Fred muttered. "Tea is one thing, but torture on that level is simply appalling! Why not just hang them with a noose instead?" Fred argued, which he received a threatening glare from Jack.
    "Are ye arguing with me, Fred?" Jack asked in a venomous tone. "Do ye want to go back into the hat?" He went one, gesturing towards his own top hat. Fred shuddered and kept quiet, and after a moment's silence, Jack became more cheerful. "I wonder if they have bacon here... everybody loves bacon! Unless ye're a vegetarian... or vegan... or a clown! Clowns don't very much like bacon... they'd rather have this cheese with their clouds, and their clouds with their eyes!"
    Jack continued to rambled, whilst Fred followed and tried to put in his two-cents... but, two-cents only bought Fred a different, unrelated topic that made absolutely no sense.

3. Glen Returned from the dead

Gaius walked around in the forgotten city. He was walking alongside his guardian, Golies, in their hunt for Keshin. If it were the years before, he probably would have been playing around with his sister, Suzy, but he had left that life behind when he'd discovered his "ability". "Why are we doing this again?" he questioned. There have long been rumours of Keshin in this city, and if there are than any people who seek refuge in this city may be in danger. Besides, Gaius, I thought you enjoyed fighting came the telepathic response from Golies. Gaius continued walking. "I do, nothing gets the adrenaline flowing like a fierce fight, but killing something is another matter" he responded, continuing to walk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.