Video Anyone want to join a MEP?

Discussion in 'Production Studio' started by Stardust, May 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unknownkid Traverse Town Homebody

ahh, almost forgot about this WORM xD.
    but tough luck, I already sent my part in x). Can't wait to see the rest ^^

2. Lulus_Moogle Twilight Town Denizen

haha i know - star you should start to put it together!! :D I can't wait for this!!!

3. GREE06 Traverse Town Homebody

Can't wait to see it all come together. I'm expecting great things.

4. Stardust Chaser

EDIT IV: Okay, it's saving right now. If it isn't up by this morning, I'll put it up on YouTube after school today. Still a day later than I PROMISED but... .__. .

I ended up making an intro, but I'd like to apologize in advance for its crappiness as I didn't have much time to do it xD;.

Mmkay guys, one version has finished rendering after SEVERAL HOURS (god) and I'm rendering the one I'm going to post on YouTube right now.

The only difference between them is that I'm doing a lower-quality render for the YT one (just slightly because it takes SO LONG to render, we'll see how it turns out), making it animation size, and I've got subs cut and watermarks. The HQ version doesn't so you can do whatever you like with it. =3
    I will post one for download soon and the other one on YouTube when it finishes rendering.

EDIT: Okay, here's the download for the HQ.
    Do whatever you guys want with it really xD If you think I did a bad job putting it togehter (my first time doing this) then feel free to redo it with this and give it to me to upload onto YouTube instead of mine.
    Also feel free to post it on your YT accounts, the portal, etc. ~ You guys put made it so it's all yours.

5. GhettoXemnas literally dead inside

I can't wait to see it when it's done =D

Also, your sig is scary o_o

6. Stardust Chaser

Edited the download into my latest post.

Also I'd like to apologize for the huge difference in volume between the intro and the video itself, I tried fixing it and turned the intro's audio WAAAAY down, but it still seems pretty loud in comparison to the first part of the WORM.

Oh btw, I dunno if it matters but you guys are in completely random order. =3

@Ghetto - Why thank you... I think. o__o

EDIT: 'Kay guys the YT render finished but... The quality is just awful, and it STILL took an hour to save. I'm not going to have time to render it in better quality tonight, so it'll have to wait until after school tomorrow to be put up =/. Enjoy the other one though, it's basically the same thing just minus watermarks.

7. Lulus_Moogle Twilight Town Denizen

That was SO awesome!
    Everyone's was soooo amazing
    and mine looked so crappy xD
    I love it <3

8. Stardust Chaser

'Kay, it's on YouTube xD.

Enjoy~.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.