Anyone sticking around ?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by benjizz, Mar 29, 2013.

1. benjizz Destiny Islands Resident

I don t know if this thread has already been posted but i am new here and i want to lnow your latest answers onn this.
    Are anyone of you sticking around after Kh3? Anyone sticking around for the next saga? I know i definitely am mainly because nomura can finally start on a clean slate and i really Sora:). What about you?

2. RifleRiku Traverse Town Homebody

I'd like to see what he's doing but I just hope it doesn't stop giving off the KH feel/vibe if that makes any sense. I don't wont it to be TOO different. I'm no saying that it can't change but if it's too much of a drastic change like making the art style more realistic then I probably won't like it as much.

3. Roxas-Ventus Destiny Islands Resident

i will always love kingdom hearts

4. benjizz Destiny Islands Resident

I
    I agree with your feeling about the art style which makes KH quite unique what i would like is if they could use the same art style but increase the frame rate like they did with 358 in 1.5.Have you seen the frame rate on that s**t its awesome!!!

5. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Probably not. Nomura takes too long and frankly, I'm almost an adult, with more important things filling up my days.

I swear, if any of you make a KH 358/2 Days joke, I will end you >:c

6. benjizz Destiny Islands Resident

Me too man XD

7. strfruit Gummi Ship Junkie

Growing up with the KH series, it will always hold a very special place in my heart.
    Of course I will be sticking around. Kingdom Hearts is too great for me to just leave after the first saga.
    I want to continue to grow with it. The characters, the story, the game in general.

<3

8. benjizz Destiny Islands Resident

Yeah that is what most people are gonna do mainly because of their age i will probably do the same but still get info on the game to see whats going on[DOUBLEPOST=1364610196][/DOUBLEPOST]
    that the spirit!

9. CloudStrife2k9 Twilight Town Denizen

Most likely. I've grown up with KH and I'm gonna stick with it. It's my favorite game series.

And although I'm getting older, I don't really care. I'm probably going to be a gamer for a while, even when I'm an adult. So fuhh-it.

10. 61 No. B

Uh yeah, I've been following it for years, I don't plan to stop any time soon.
    It's the only video game series that I follow this seriously, and the one that I care about the most.

Not to mention I can't wait to see how the series changes after 3, and what it will be about since KH has been about Xehanort from the beginning.

Today my sister came home and said someone at her school (she's in 6th grade) was talking about Kingdom Hearts. I later sat back and thought about how I've been playing KH since a little bit before that age. I was playing KH when they were in kindergarten. I thought about how at that age they most likely got into KH from one of the recent games (BBS, DDD) and almost felt sorry for them because they don't know what it was like to be a fan of KH early on, it was quite the retrospective.

edit: @ everyone talking about "growing up"

To those 6th graders a senior in HS who plays video games with Disney characters probably seems pretty silly, but so what? This is a series that I care about, I will still be playing KH when I'm in my 20's and who knows after that, I'm not goint to stop because I'm "growing up." The very notion of moving on from something you care about because of how old you are is ridiculous.

11. Iskandar King of Conquerors

aww, you're no fun. You should always enjoy games, including Kingdom Hearts.

I know I'll always be enjoying KH, even if I'm in my 40's. I'm going to be a man-child till I'm on my deathbed going into the bright light. Then I'll just be a ghost-man-child :P

12. benjizz Destiny Islands Resident

Yeah its annoying those people who say Kh is for kids and stuff i have people say that happen to me quite often people not enjoying that i like a 'kids' game. I mean i am a SERIOUS Fifa gamer i play that like everyday i also enjoy other games like uncharted and infamous i had the time of my life with those.Uncharted was probably one of my greatest experiences as a gamer i haver ever had! But nothing compares to Kh.Kh IS my childood i cannot just thtow it away ? Andto those who are regressed by friends family etc about Kh beings for 'kids just consider yourself lucky to ha e such a great bond with something special to you

13. Airi Ban King's Apprentice

I will probably follow the series for quite some time. Even after KH3 I'll still keep up with kh for the next saga.

14. Roxas-Ventus Destiny Islands Resident

nobody at my school plays kingdom hearts or knows any anime at all except my 2 best friends.
    i also hate it when almost everyone says call of duty is the best games ever. it makes me mad sometimes lol

15. Misty gimme kiss

Suffice to say that your percentage of people still interested in the series post-KHIII will definitely be skewed by the fact that this is a Kingdom Hearts forum, haha.

But I definitely will be. I've been a fan for ten years, on this site for seven, I can't really imagine my life without Kingdom Hearts. I have other interests obviously, and I guess I'm not as dedicated as I have been (though I suspect that'll change when I get to play 1.5!), but I don't think my love for the series is going anywhere.

16. Light-Rune Maven Seer

As long as they stick with goodness and kindness and don't throw anything horribly immoral into the mix, I will continue to play KH.

17. nasirrich King's Apprentice

I'll end you on the spot so watch your six
    Why stop now I haven't played all the games yet, and even when I do... I put too much time and work into Kingdom Hearts quitting will just show that I could have done something productive with my life. HA Good luck This site has and Kingdom Hearts have my soul*Snipped* I want to keep on playing so I too can be one of those gamers who's been playing these outstanding Legendary games so long they put them on game channels and I can be like... YEA I WAS THERE WHEN THE GAME CAME OUT AND PLAYED IT TOO WOO!!! c;

18. RifleRiku Traverse Town Homebody

I completely agree lol

19. CloudStrife2k9 Twilight Town Denizen

I love COD, but it's story is terrible. Lol. I don't know how anybody can say that COD is the best game series.

I can understand if somebody said Assassin's Creed was, because in my opinion, that's the second best game series. Obviously Kingdom Hearts is the best. By a long shot, too. KH > Everything :D Lmao.

20. Vagineer Hollow Bastion Committee

Kingdom Hearts will always have a special place in my heart. ;)