358/2 Days Anyone else find the Emerald Serenades annoying?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX' started by Vladimir Makarov, Feb 15, 2010.

1. La Sofa ('_')-l3 No worries

Meh, most hated enemy is days-... correction; Most hated enemy, in Kingdom Hearts overall. Glad I'm not the only one who got pretty angry at this ANNOYING boss. Never attacks, just runs.

Sure, fire is good since you can burn it will its running its set path, but its still a long process. Annoys quite so. Ugh, most annoying mission, just wish I could go "YOU, ME, ARENA NOA WEAK THING, TOO SCARED TO FIGHT?"

However... next time I do that mission in mission mode... I should try fighting it as Xigbar... >:]

Oh ho, you can run, but you can't hide!

2. Loghh Merlin's Housekeeper

I find them quite annoying yes... Everyone seems to be having problems with these haha :D

3. LoneWolf Hollow Bastion Committee

Glad somebody knows how really annoying those little *******s are. :)

4. Birth By Sleep 13 Traverse Town Homebody

OMG I hate those annoying little things. There more annoying than those creatures who swallow you (if you guys have any idea what creature I'm talking about)

5. bierko Moogle Assistant

I hate these things.
    Especially the one in the maze in Wonderland.
    Took me 1 hour to beat. UGH.​

6. SpazticFantaztic >:3 Kingdom Keeper

I didn't enjoy fighting them, but they didn't actually bother me too much. I mean, it was kinda boring fighting them, but I didn't freak out and throw my DS on the ground.

7. KingSimba01 Merlin's Housekeeper

I hated every single one of them. I hated it in Neverland at first because I had no idea what to do with it, but when I finally got to a spot to ambush it I was like, "Yeah, ok...fine."

But there are only three, right? One in Neverland and two in Wonderland? *fingers crossed*

8. KH2man13 Gummi Ship Junkie

I hated those little things! And I REALLY hate the timed challenges against them! How the **** do you beat those with three Nobody Symbols!?!

9. water mage Kingdom Keeper

Ah yes and then when they were dead more appeared out of no where. It was like they could never die. It was frusterating for me trying to hit them too.

10. Mixt The dude that does the thing

You're thinking deserters, actually not all that annoying at all.

Anyway, I didn't mind the concept of a heartless that ran and you couldn't catch up with effectively. What I hated was that they would continue along the same path at the same speed even in recoil. Most of my original ambush points were in corners so it would end up dodging my attacks despite being in range (Sora would swing at where it was just a second ago).

11. Gallade Roxas Merlin's Housekeeper

The Emerald Serenades are boring and tedious to fight. Especially when I didn't realize at first that they were on a set path.

12. Jecht_27 Moogle Assistant

Those Emerald serenades were evil little things. It would take over 20 minutes just to catch the bloody things.

13. Patman Bof

Easy. As someone stated at the very beggining of this thread :
    Cast Blizzaga when you see it coming on the map, once he' s frozen throw a Firaga then try to hit him while you still can. Rince and repeat. The one in Neverland is even easier since you can ambush him this way twice per cycle.

I also easily beat the one in Wonderland with dual wielding Roxas : when you see it coming on the map jump and do the A A Y combo. You don' t want the A A part to land on, you want the Y part to connect, which is devastating and auto-aimed, even in a corner, so try to figure out the good timing.

14. Sync Merlin's Housekeeper

I agree. They really have no purpose in the game but make it longer. They can't attack. Just annoy. XD

15. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

By "Dual wielding Roxas" do you mean Roxas with two Keyblades? How do I unlock that?

16. P Banned

Equip Zero Gear with three ability units to Roxas in Mission Mode to give him Oathkeeper and Oblivion.

17. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

How can you not find them annoying? The best way to kill them is to BURN THEM WITH FIRE! I found the Neverland one hard because I don't like flying.

18. Jesse Andersen Merlin's Housekeeper

Yeaaah, I hate them. -_-'
    They are allies of the devil! They are really annoying.

19. Terra254 Traverse Town Homebody

The dust bowl of the mid to late thirties
    Yes!They we're to hard to to kill,it took FOREVER to kill them.

20. Daxa~ #stalker

I actually thought they were ok.......if you had time.
    Though after 10 minutes of chasing one around,I got fed up and left my DS alone.
    Meh