Anybody else here play League of Legends?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kannira the wolf, Aug 6, 2012.

1. Kannira the wolf Traverse Town Homebody

Hm. Seems that League of Legends threads are long dead and gone.

So, anybody on this forum play League of Legends, and if so, who is your main champion and why? What is your favorite champion class (tank, melee, ranged, ect), andwhat is your Summoner Level?

I'm currently maining as Ahri, mostly because I've never liked Melee or tanking that much, and I've always been fascinated with Ranged classes. She's squishy early game, but once you get her build up, you best watch out.

2. Glen Returned from the dead

I play it, constantly, addicted to it. I main Fizz cause he's the most fun champ in my opinion. Favourite class is jungler. Oh, summoner level 30

3. Lite The Future

I JUST started like...Yesterday, but I'm really enjoying it.

My main at the moment is Karthus (Though I may change it). My favorite champion class is obviously a mage (So Ranged I guess?).

4. Kannira the wolf Traverse Town Homebody

Oh god... Karthus. I have very, very bad experiences against enemy Karthus. As if a mine field with him isn't enough, if you're recalling and he uses his ulti... Ugh.

5. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

I recently started playing.
    I currently main Ashe. Am planning on changing to Xerath once i get the IP. (Good idea? Y/N?)
    My favorite class is mage and i'm summoner level 7

6. Glen Returned from the dead

Xerath is one of the strongest mages, also has a pretty damn long range, he CAN be difficult to play but once you pick him up, you should start seeing those wins come flowing in!

7. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

Well if his backstory means anything i should hope he would be lol. But yeah, i plan on changing to him.
    Anyone up for a KHV game sometime?

8. Glen Returned from the dead

Not today, but pretty much any other day i'm fine for it XD if anybody ever wants to add me on it then just add

GGINOOB