Another Sample Track!

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Deathspank, Mar 27, 2007.

1. Deathspank Banned

Dang, we're posting news up a storm today. Anyway, another sample track from the new OST has been leaked! This one sounds like something totally new.

>> DOWNLOAD THE TRACK

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Deathspank, Mar 27, 2007.

1. Speyeker
      Speyeker
      AMAZING!!!

Now THAT'S gotta be The 13th Reflection.
    2. kevz2kool
      kevz2kool
      probably

prob'ly just the ES fight music
    3. Sanya
      Sanya
      It actually sounds like the music thats played when you enter the final battle in Kh2. o.o
    4. Utawarezen
      Utawarezen
      O_O Sounds amazing, I'm willing to bet it's for the new ES fight. Either that or Roxas.
    5. Soushirei
      Soushirei
      I'm loving these new OSTs. Very very cool.

I definitely gotta get my hands on those new tracks, somehow.
    6. finalArcanaXXX
      finalArcanaXXX
      definitely the 13th reflection Could be the music for the com members fights but souds great nonetheless
    7. Speyeker
      Speyeker
      No, it's not for the ES, because you can clearly hear the leitmotif of "Organization XIII" in the song. This is probably the song that plays for the CoM Organization battles. I was kinda hoping for The 13th Struggle, but this song is amazing too...possibly even better.
    8. Anderson
      Anderson
      I think this is the battle music for fighting Roxas.
    9. XxxXehanortxxX
      XxxXehanortxxX
      Sounds similar to the music on the official site. This is either:

Sora vs. Roxas Boss music.
      The Enigmatic Soldier boss music.

Hands down.

Other than those two, it can only be the CoM boss fights (like Marluxia, but I'm leaning towards Roxas).

It sounds really good. Where are these samples coming from? O_o

Off topic - Why did the skin of the site change for me? It changed before so I changed it back to normal, but know I can't change it back. T_T
    10. Utawarezen
      Utawarezen
      It might be for the CoM members, but I dunno. Maybe it's used in the new Organization fights in KH2FM? That would be awesome. T_T
    11. libregkd
    12. Utawarezen
      Utawarezen
      That's what I'm hoping for the most, it would be too good to be true (for me at least).
      EDIT: I can't believe I'm more excited for this than I was for KH2.
    13. Azera
      Azera
      It seems like it's Roxas' battle music. Wow, with all this new info I can't wait until I get the game!
    14. Zeftnon - The Superior
      Zeftnon - The Superior
      I don't really think that this song is for the Re:CoM Org. XIII battles. The 13th Struggle is in the Re:COM soundtrack. My guesses for this song are:

Roxas vs. Ansem/Riku cutscene
      Sora vs. Roxas
      Sora vs. ES
      Sora vs. Final Marluxia

EDIT: Yep, saw DS's new Re:CoM Axel battle vid and it's The 13th Struggle.
    15. TGA
      TGA
      That's true. However, my bets on the ES. It sounds a bit too epic for non-canon extra bosses, but I don't particularly care where it goes, I love it!

No way it's Roxas though.
    16. Utawarezen
      Utawarezen
      I don't know if they would use it for just a cutscene. I'm hoping that it will be used for the new Organization fights, but I can't help but bet that it's the ES music.
    17. Zeftnon - The Superior
    18. SlvrmanX
      SlvrmanX
      this song sounds like it's for the Roxas battle or the E.S. battle
    19. kitty_mckechnie
      kitty_mckechnie
      Very nice, very nice, loving these songs. :D