Another Report Secret Report Part IX

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Apr 20, 2007.

1. Xaldin ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys, the ninth part is now out! Thanks to The Wertle, once again.

To view all the reports, click Here

IX - Could you please gather some information about the main characters? The reason Sora becomes Anti Form, the reason Riku is able to be selected by a keyblade, Kairi's memories of Radiant Garden, Roxas and Namine's differences from other Nobodies, the absence of Sora and them, their parent's and friends, and what about school?

Concerning Sora's Anti Form, you could think that the reason is related to his changing into a heartless once before. In fact, beyond Sora's Nobody, it is natural to assume that Sora is influenced by the heartless. Riku's Dark Mode is similar. By using such a strong power too much, he may have ended up aproaching too close to darkness. There should be a hint about Riku being a choosen wielder hidden discreetly somewhere in the additions to the game, so certainly try and find it. As for Kairi's memories, there's nothing particularly special about them. If I personally recalled memories from before I was 5, I think I wouldn't remember many details about them. That is to say on a general level, there are things I would remember and things I would forget.

Because there is already a detailed explanation of Roxas and Namine being special Nobodies in this volume, please read the specific details there. I'll summarize it so its easy to understand. Essentially when a strong hearted person has their heart stolen, they change into a heartless, and on rare occasions thier body changes into a Nobody. But in the case for these two, for Kairi's heart to be hidden within Sora, it took a special shape. Moreover, when Sora himself was changed into a heartless he was purified by Kairi. In order for Sora to be revived without following the essential course, the special way Roxas and Namine were born from these types, special Nobodies ended up being left behind. Still, I get the feeling from the story so far that Xemnas might also be a special Nobody.

Finally, about the people on Destiny Island, at the time of Sora and groups disappearance, on the night of the storm from the previous game, Destiny Island itself ended up disappearing and for the people of that world time is stopped. Afterwards, Sora slept for 1 year, and then everyone's memories of Sora himself were no longer there. As such the memory actually became "On the night of the storm, Riku's body disappeared". Once Sora awoke, the memories of him returned. Eventually the memories of Sora, just as Riku was no longer there after the storm that night, were that both of them had disappeared. (footnote: However, Kairi alone was once assimilated into Sora's heart. In this edition "Kingdom Hearts II" I strongly feel that he was influenced by this.

Next Time: X - KH's Ansem (Xehanort) seems to have thoroughly gotten rid of his own heart, but Xemnas (Xehanort) commanding Organization XIII is seeking a fresh heart. If I understand that in becoming a heartless and a nobody, they became 2 different people, would their minds then as well become seperate? Also, the original Xehanort should have some memory loss but in the additional scenes this time there seem to be some questionable parts. Have his memories returned, or perhaps the memory loss itself was a lie?

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Apr 20, 2007.

1. xemnasthealmighty
      xemnasthealmighty
      OMG! Secrets!

:o Thanks Xaldin! That was really helpful!
    2. Marluxia52091
      Marluxia52091
      thanks man. this is really helping to explain some stuff.
    3. sepirothpk
      sepirothpk
      main characters

Soras antiform has something to do with his brief time as a heartless. The reason he was able to become whole again was because Kairi shared her heart, so Sora will still have remnants of his heartless form. Also, remember at the end of Kingdom Hearts? Ansem (Xehanort) mentions all hearts containing darkness. The heartless seem to be a release of the darkness, therefore Sora turning into a heartless would release some of the darkness inside him.
    4. Sora_Riku_masters
      Sora_Riku_masters
      riku's keyblade

Riku originally had the soul eter when he said he was going to take the twilit road to the dusk and he decides it's the way to the dawn his weapon changed because of two reasons

1. His heart became strong again and the twilight keyblade chose him.

2. he no longer uses darkness so he can can get the keyblade because the key blade of darkness does not choose i'ts weilder the light ( sora) heart ( Kairi) and twilight ( riku ) Give it to the most responsible person: the king of all worlds Mickey.
    5. Sparda
      Sparda
      All these reports and ultimania are pretty random, but cool, so thanks.