An Unneeded Intro

Discussion in 'Introductions & Departures' started by [s]Ice Queen[/s], Feb 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [s]Ice Queen[/s] Moogle Assistant

Well, most of my interests are rather repetitive but vary on my mood. It ranges from sowing dresses used for cosplays to what would I use the kill everyone in x room or building. I'm not dangerous, just a very creative writer if anything. I like everything and at the same time I dislike everything. I guess a complete neutrality would be the best to put it really. I'm not all that mentally stable if you don't pick up on it over time. Makes marriage rather odd. Makes me a fantastic mother however. I spend most of my days working network security and it takes up about nine hours of my day each day. The rest is spent on household chores and duties because my wife stays home to clean the house and take care of our toddler. Aside from that, I'm rather busy and spend very few hours having time to myself.

I mainly joined here so I could seek the assistance of the moderators, maybe the global depending on their permissions. I can't dig much up from 2007-2009 on a user name Daxma or something like that. He wrote a post explaining certain overpowered sets on certain characters for Dissidia Duodecim. I can't plan sets vary well but I do a nice job on playing the game. Apparently taking down Jecht and Onion Knight in a big city tournament with Tifa is a good accomplishment but I would like to have better chances on my side really.

As for my interests on Kingdom Hearts. Always loved it for its production really. X hardware has x limitations? Why not push it to its limits unlike every other competitor right now? We all know the 3DS and Vita are still being treated as if they have the specs of a DS. Square Enix decided to crap all over that common belief by releasing DDD and re-releasing FF10 in HD. I do have my fair share of theories on the current information but not everyone seems to like the idea of Saix being a good guy all along and simply a double agent. He had to have gotten that Sigil shaped scar on his face for a reason. There is a reason his power is the embodiment of rage.

2. Amaury Legendary Hero

Welcome to the forum!

In regard to staff, they are listed here:
    • Administrators
    • Super Moderators
    • Moderators
    • Reporters

I'll go ahead and mention @libregkd and @Plums for ya as they're administrators and I'm sure they'll be able to help.

3. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

4. Krowley Moderator

So refreshing that you aren't a bot haha.
    Anwyays welcome to our Kingdom Hearts community. We have an array of sections that can meet your interests and I hope you enjoy yourself here!

5. Path Light Merlin's Housekeeper

Hello Ice Queen!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.