An insult to every Texan. Bill Nye ets booed.

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Mirai, Aug 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moodkip ~洞爺湖~

>_>; I hope to god that all of you don't think most Texans are this stupid...
    Texas is the biggest continental state in the country, we used to be our own country. This state is as diverse as it is big, the only people left that are that stupid is Waco and El Paso...

2. Repliku Chaser

I know people in Texas so no, of course I don't think that way but I will say that there are -a lot- of very religious people there as in a lot of southern states and some can be really mean. However, Texas has a lot of good people too and intelligent people. I can say I don't like Texas much for the amount of fanatics, but eh, I also have friends from there so even though I would never want to live there because I'd wait for the good ol boys to teach me about things, it's fine to visit. I'm a Yankee and they all know it when I go to places like that. Oddly, going to Arizona though where I have many relatives, I seldom run into the same deal.

In the end, every place though has its perks and things that anyone from them would want to get rid of. It's not like NY is perfect. After all, we have Hillary. =:/

3. Jade Rhade King's Apprentice

Interesting... and now I remember why I love this site so much. Hissora, you are awesome. Repliku, equally as awesome. I've watched Bill Nye since I was little; he's a scientist, not a theologist.

Good job, select group of people in Waco; you've managed to make your entire state look like a backwater village of idiots.

4. Blademaster Mai'kel Hollow Bastion Committee

Wow. Are they that overzealous that they would deny one of the few things that science does have right? How unfortunate.

5. The Great Gatz Chaser

I never liked Texas very much. This doesn't help that much. I know this is a stupid stereotype but the whole don't mess with Texas thing. The cockiness just bugs me. And the stupidity doesn't help em. But like I said it's a stereotype and not everybody from Texas is like that.

6. White_Rook Looser than a wizard's sleeve.

God bless the Science Guy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.